Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ride n beer

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Going NTH on the left?

Weekend Warrior
    3 1/2 hrs would get us to Woy Woy mate

I reckon more like 2 1/2 - 3. Are we gonna run straight through, or play on some nice roads on the way?

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    open to suggestions mate,ud probly know ur way round here alot beta than me.u know tha servo where the boys wanna meet at?also what sorta range ya get?the spewzuki gets thirsty when it cops a floggin.

Weekend Warrior
    What about up the highway (Casual speed), right at Kangaroo Valley down to the coast about Narooma(fang the fecker), and up through Woollongong (casual speed). We can check out that highway that runs out over the sea, I haven't ridden it yet, and wouldn't mind.

There is also heading straight down to Bateman's Bay then up to Wollongong. Will take longer though.

OR Straight up highway, Left before Sydney and hit the Putty Rd. Have any of you guys done the Putty before? We should try to get it in for those who haven't, either on the way there or on the way back.

Range ain't an issue, kinda, I've got a 24.5 ltr tank, so my only issue is waiting for the guys with smaller tanks to refill.

I know the servo roughly, getting to it won't be an issue, it's on the main route from Sydney to Newie.

Is there a ride organised for after we meet up with Jim? The meet point is only 50 k's from Woy Woy.

I take it there's just the 3 of us going?

The road from ACT to bateman's bay is fucking awesome tho! Even from the bay to the gong has some niceties! Comes right past my place too!...Handy if I had my fucking bike!

Weekend Warrior
    As long as the road isn't full of 4-wheel driving, brain dead, bimbo public servants going away for the weekend, then it's a shit road.

If we come that way maybe we'll catch up for a cuppa or summat.

Its been pretty good every time ive dun it! Yeh sup to u! If ur coming thru post it up, It'd be cool to catch up with u lads!

Fuck I wish I was going but like I said before. I work 3 weekends outta every 4 and I gots a cranky 7month old daughter at home. Trips away are out of the question for a little while at the moment.

I'm up for a local morning blat tho.

Im sure something could be arranged mate!

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    havnt done tha putty but heard heaps about it,maybe we could go up that way and come back down the coast way,who else beside u an me is coming?

This week end is Bike fest in Canberra , And i am pulling the Extrem creation from the shed and hitting the streets to the gig and then a ride to Captins flat and back if any of you guys that are staying around here for the week end want to come we will be at the driver training center from 12 pm and hang out and then head off //////

Weekend Warrior
    What's this bikefest Jaytee? Not some MRA bullshit is it? I'll be up for a run to Captains Flat, spent a month out there recently.

It is just a test day for new riders and satuff at the triver training center and some stunt bike riding and some give aways and stuff .

Weekend Warrior
    Yeah, might drop by, look for a grumpy 'Cruiser' looking kind of guy. Just don't look fast do I Turbo? (still wearing the fingerless and the headkickers)

I was thinking of getting a few mates together and coming out (wanted to see the stunting) but I is fucking working.......

Weekend Warrior
    What do you do Lucas?

I finish my current contract in a week and a half, maybe we can organise a weekday ride?

I work for disability ACT.I was a carer until about a month ago. Now I'm organising shifts, rosters, agency staff etc.I usually work Sat through to Wed 1200-2030.

Weekend Warrior
    Been there done that Lucas, ask some older people about Bruce Hostel.

Yeah, I heard all about that place. I started 5 yr back so Bruce was a few years gone by then.

What do you do with yourself?

Weekend Warrior
    I'm in IT these days, data migration/modelling/reporting , did my degree while working at Bruce and a couple of the group houses.

I had a ball in that job, but 10 years was enough.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast