Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ride n beer

87fzr

ride n beer

any other canberra people keen 4 ride on sat 17th may,meet up with afew of tha other lads at road warriors cafe-bbq at jockney rebels?perhaps ride back on tha sunday?more info in nsw section.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Mate, I'd fucking love but I work weekends.

Weekend Warrior
    I could well be a goer on that fizzer. Was thinking about heading up to Jock's about that time.

We can compare FJ to FZ OK? What size you running? I think the 750 would disappear on me in the twisties atm.

PS where is RoadWarriors Cafe?

Weekend Warrior
    Just read the other post 87'. What's this about an SV? Do we have to make you ride with Fimp?

What about a Canberra ride? We've only got a few decent weekends left before the big freeze hits? (I promise I won't go making any fat jokes.............maybe)

quote:Originally posted by Fatgit

Just read the other post 87'. What's this about an SV? Do we have to make you ride with Fimp?

What about a Canberra ride? We've only got a few decent weekends left before the big freeze hits? (I promise I won't go making any fat jokes.............maybe)
    meant to hit tomorrow from the looks of things. I thought I read somewhere that you aren't on a bike at the moment Fatty

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    its a thou,but its off tha road at the moment gettin chopped up for fighter project,plan is to have it back in 1 piece by next year,will be takin my sv up the coast,fucked if i know where road warriors is at hopin 2 catch up with the sydo lads on the way through an follow them.where in canb u at?

quote:Originally posted by 87fzr

its a thou,but its off tha road at the moment gettin chopped up for fighter project,plan is to have it back in 1 piece by next year,will be takin my sv up the coast,fucked if i know where road warriors is at hopin 2 catch up with the sydo lads on the way through an follow them.where in canb u at?
    I thnk most of the Canberra members are southsiders

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    always keen 4 a ride,i havnt been ova here very long,went 4 a look out at tha cotter yesterday by meself sum good bends out there.i ride 2 work every day so tha weather dosnt bother me 2 much.

where are you at??

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    just ova tha border at jerrabomberra.what about urself?any other spots round here good 4 a blat?

Weekend Warrior
    I'm Northside guys, next to Olims Hotel in Civic. (Off streeet parking for bikes etc)

And yeah I've got an FJ11 on the road atm, just gathering bits for the fighter conversion (I wouldn't take the comments of other members too seriously, some think they actually 'know' more than they obviously do).

The Cotters a great rd, but it has become too popular in recent years. Back in the good old days Cotter Rd was the local biker fang road, even had a very nice pub by the Cotter Dam, unfortunately Stanhope burnt it down in the Fires.

Have you been out to Captains Flat yet? Not a bad road for bikes, and the local cafe does a top breakfast on a Sunday morn. I've also beeen thinking of checking out the road to Binalong for a new route.

I'm in Gordon. I'm still finding good rides myself. I've only had my bike for about a month and its been 4 years before that.

Up to Corin Dam is a fun twisty road, its only 10 mins from my place too (off the Cotter rd near tidbinbilla) just watch for gravelly corners and fools driving down the middle of the road. It'll start to get icy and snowy up the top soon tho.

from Q'beyan--> Sutton rd to Notron rd to bungendore-->kings hwy back to Q'beyan should be a nice ride too. Norton rd is nice and twisty. Lot o roos and gets a bit of snow tho.

quote:Originally posted by Fatgit

I'm Northside guys, next to Olims Hotel in Civic. (Off streeet parking for bikes etc)

And yeah I've got an FJ11 on the road atm, just gathering bits for the fighter conversion (I wouldn't take the comments of other members too seriously, some think they actually 'know' more than they obviously do).

The Cotters a great rd, but it has become too popular in recent years. Back in the good old days Cotter Rd was the local biker fang road, even had a very nice pub by the Cotter Dam, unfortunately Stanhope burnt it down in the Fires.

Have you been out to Captains Flat yet? Not a bad road for bikes, and the local cafe does a top breakfast on a Sunday morn. I've also beeen thinking of checking out the road to Binalong for a new route.

YOu're not in kanangra are ya?

Weekend Warrior
    Was my bike stolen 5 minutes after I bought it? Do I wander around witha needle in my arm? Nah, not in Kanangra.

I'm in Batman Ave (The Olims Side of Ainslie Ave). Does that make me a super hero??????????????????????????? or more a butler?

whats olims like for a drink. Never got into the place.

Weekend Warrior
    It's not bad, only drunk there once meself since I've been here. Has a decent garden bar, and is more pub like than most places around Canberra. Looks like it's good for a decent feed.

I've know a few people who worked there and that kept me away from the place. That was quite a few years back though.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    hows tha servo at eaglehawk sound for a meetin place fatgit?what time u reckon? whereis says 31/2 hours to berowra(u know that servo?)thats if i can keep up with ya

what, the bp at Berowra just after the funny intersection where people write themselves off all the time.?

Bloke with a smaller stick rod185651's Avatar
    quote:Originally posted by Lucas

what, the bp at Berowra just after the funny intersection where people write themselves off all the time.?
    Nah the Mobil

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast