Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Monthly Ride/ Meeting May 17

rod185651

Monthly Ride/ Meeting May 17

Hey All,
    looking for a show of interest from the NSW riders based around the Sydney, New Castle, Gosford, Canberra and Wollongong areas (Also any other areas I can't think off) for a monthly ride/ get together/ piss up. The reason I'm thinking of this is as many rides are cancelled due to guys pulling out at last minute as they haven't had time to sufficiently plan for the ride as they have already made other plans or their bike is not up to scratch.

All I am suggesting is one ride per month on either a Sunday or Saturday, that way everyone has roughly a month to organise the time and their bikes so they can make it for hopefully an excellent day of riding and then maybe followed by a BBQ and a few beers.

There are Some excellent areas perfect for riding around Sydney from the top of my head a few are Put Put Road, National Park, Old Road etc etc.

I will be really keen to hear everyones suggestions on this idea which I know has been raised once or twice before, and I have thick skin so feel free to pull the piss out of this Post, my bike, my inability to make it the the 08 Fools Run etc etc.
    cheers Rod

Bloke with a smaller stick Weaselman's Avatar
    Its been tried and tried but it just dont get off the ground.

I for one dont have a problem with it.

Bloke with a smaller stick rod185651's Avatar
    Excellent so far that is two for next month.
    cheers Rod

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    my fighter is still under construction but would still b keen,would just havta bring tha sv.

quote:Originally posted by 87fzr

my fighter is still under construction but would still b keen,would just havta bring tha sv.
    Cool that now makes three, honestly mate all bikes will be welcome.
    cheers Rod

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    im up for it ..the only restrictions i have are i do n "on call "rota which is 3out of evry 7 weeks

ur right we do need to get organised ...theres 2 maybe 3 of us up on the coast [if DAZ is still about ] fimps in Newkie, a few newbies around mussewelbrook and devo in dubbo and the rest of u are down there

quote:Originally posted by Jockney Rebel

im up for it ..the only restrictions i have are i do n "on call "rota which is 3out of evry 7 weeks
    Is that 3 weeks on 4 weeks off? Or is it broken up differently? Just asking for future reference mate, I'm determined to make this work for every one, I have worked 10/14 shifts before so I am used to trying to forcast for the future.
    cheers Rod

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    I could be down 4 it! Mad treck 4 me...Wollongong 2hrs north! But I'd be keen as soon as I get my fuckin bike back!

Weekend Warrior
    put me down for for it

Ok Guys I'm putting my hand up to organise the first one in May, I'm thinking a Saturday followed by a a few beers. So if any one wants to get on the piss you have Sunday to sleep it off,
    cheers Rod

First weekend then?

I was thinking Saturday the 24th May that way everyone has got a few weeks notice to sort their shit out. How about National Park Road? Or up north to say Road Warriors?
    cheers Rod

..im on call the 24th ..rod i do 1 week on 1 week off 1 week on 3weeks off..ok so thats like 2 in 6 really..im on my last week before my 3 weeks off then the first one back wil be 22nd may til 29th
    then one off then one on then 3 off etc etc if your gonna do the road warriers maybe i can be persuaded to barbeque [read burn] some dead animal...and take the padlock off me garage fridge [im a Scot y know ..lol]

Ok cool,
    Rough plans so far for the first ride will be the 17th of May, destination will be Road Warriors and then Jock's for a BBQ and drinks.
    cheers Rod

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    sounds good,who would b leavin from where?any1 i could meet sumwhere in sydo on the way through as i havnt been to road warriers cafe b4,also is there any hotels or other accom near ur place jim as id prob stay up there an ride home the sunday?

Hey Dale, haven't got down to the finer details yet, but there will definately be a staging area so u will able to meet up with all the Sydney riders before heading up, as for the accomodation on Saturday night, excellent question mate, JR?
    cheers Rod

Weekend Warrior
    quote:Originally posted by rod185651

quote:Originally posted by 87fzr

Cool that now makes three, honestly mate all bikes will be welcome.
    cheers Rod
    What? Even me? (be warned I ride like an insane, dangerous, reckless madman[V])

OK I'm up for it.[]

Now where do a find a bottlo that sells Talliskers ? (Jock'll give me a right rollicking if I don't turn up with at least one bottle).

yep....

can i sleep in your bath if i get bollocked at your place jim

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast