Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Story Bridge Show

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    as long as its wide enough for a car theres enough room

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Was a great day, i couldnt fuckin belive the crowd. Sunny winter QLD at its best i reckon. It was good to meet a few new people dcridedays and turbowarrior are top blokes. Ive gotta say i was really fuckin impressed with turbowarriors turbo warrior, good onya mate i love it and the attitude of the bike. It made my turbo Busa seem kinda tame. I think i have a couple of new ideas for the future thanks to you. Anyway had a good day, rode up with an empty backpack came home with an extra 100kg of stuff.

Blog Entries
    ....and an empty backpack.

Cheers for everyone that helped out as alawys and thanks for bringing the bikes along. Good to see Shaun and his chooper crew next to us as well, even though he fancied the copper that hung around our stand for some reason.

As for Turbo warrior, if you read this mate, tell me what the fuck it said on that piece of paper you went "TA DA!" to the copper with. We want to know mate, that paper is gold!

quote:Originally posted by Gix11

....and an empty backpack.

Cheers for everyone that helped out as alawys and thanks for bringing the bikes along. Good to see Shaun and his chooper crew next to us as well, even though he fancied the copper that hung around our stand for some reason.

As for Turbo warrior, if you read this mate, tell me what the fuck it said on that piece of paper you went "TA DA!" to the copper with. We want to know mate, that paper is gold!
    Fuckin' excuse me!!!!
    I think you were the bloke fetching coffees for your new found copper mate.....what did he call you??? Oi coffee bitch???
    You were the bloke who could barely talk with that mouthful of coppers cock!!!!

On a lighter note, good to put some faces to names....Sharkey and his amazing parts washing dishwasher, Papa "i just ride the thing" Smurf and Mama "of course i'll give your baby back" Smurf, not forgetting Si "he loves the coppers" Gix11....Poof

Cheers all.[:I]

Blog Entries
    quote:Originally posted by Pommy Chopper

Si "he loves the coppers" Gix11....Poof
    Glad I got his number. He was a bit of a bell but by playing his game for a while I discovered that he had no idea about the laws he was enforcing, plus he admitted what he would let go and how to do it plus we discovered there is a way around getting away with a turbo fitted to your bike - which he didn't realise and tried to avoid talking about. Confusing being a cunning bastard with being a copper loving poof must be a chopper thing. Anyway ya bastard, you thought any more about this ride thing? What was the name of that town again and why there?

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    HAHAHA good to finally meet you too mate, will definately drop in & chat about what we can do with some of this bodywork that i have.

I'm glad Michelle gave your baby back, we are grand parents now so have done our time if you know what i mean.

quote:Originally posted by Gix11

quote:Originally posted by Pommy Chopper

Si "he loves the coppers" Gix11....Poof
    Anyway ya bastard, you thought any more about this ride thing? What was the name of that town again and why there?
    The place is called Cecil Hotel in Wondai apparently a good ride up there through the bunya mountains
    $20 B & B bikes are looked after by some mutt!!!!

Reckon November time??

Cheers'en

Blog Entries
    Pretty close for us SE QLDers as well: http://maps.google.com.au/maps?sourc...num=1&ct=image

There seems to be two things trying to happen in November now mate, so pick a date and get in there first and we'll push it. Got to keep the last weekend free just in case of another event I am trying to get to.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    What a top day! Got to meet a few of ya's and some of your rides, and i was mightely impressed. As for the cockheads in blue, i was egging him for a race on his poofter BMW but he wouldn't be in it, then he seen my front tyre and the copper came out in him and said that i should get a new one, to which i replied i'm on the case but in the meantime dont tell your other copper mates. As for the peice of paper he then started telling me that they're cracking down on modded bikes to which i said, way ahead of you officer, already engineered and certified here's the paper to prove it. Fucking once a cop always a fucking cop. He asked how i'd got it, i said as long as you stick to the ADR requirements which you can download from the net and do it neatly, then there shouldn't be a problem. He looked confused, as if to question his own laws he's supposed to be upholding. Absolutely priceless. Fuckin Dogs they are. Anyway, hope to catch up for future rides with ya's. Cheers

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    If i knew my bike was gonna make the photo i would have splashed some CT18 at it and made it sparkle,

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    quote:Originally posted by ozkat

Was a great day, i couldnt fuckin belive the crowd. Sunny winter QLD at its best i reckon. It was good to meet a few new people dcridedays and turbowarrior are top blokes. Ive gotta say i was really fuckin impressed with turbowarriors turbo warrior, good onya mate i love it and the attitude of the bike. It made my turbo Busa seem kinda tame. I think i have a couple of new ideas for the future thanks to you. Anyway had a good day, rode up with an empty backpack came home with an extra 100kg of stuff.
    Dunno about making your Busa look tame, I'm sure it'd shame mine out no dramas. Would love to catch up for a ride to see it in action

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234