Thread: '03 Bandit 1200 Headlight Assembly

Gix11

'03 Bandit 1200 Headlight Assembly

Anyone got a good condition headlight for a Bandit 1200? This is the model we are talking about:

A mate of mine sent this email:

"The headlights at my 2003 Bandit are very dim, due to milky round lenses inside the assembly, according to Suzuki you can only get the whole thing for $850.00.

Would any of your ASF mates who modified their Bandit maybe still have the original headlight assembly, which is no longer required???"

Any leads anyone?

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    This is the condition my headlight assembly was in when I removed it, and needless to say I binned it.

ASF Standard Full Member
    ive got a 96 bandit that im about to take screen off to put smaller one on i know its different but may get you going for a while if interested be avail after chrissy as new one under tree nothing wrong with it
    without pain you dont know your alive

ASF Standard Full Member oldskool's Avatar
    Si I have the internals for that model just no lenze. give me a call if that will help ya me ol mucka.
    "I call it a Camberwell carrot as I invented it in Camberwell and it looks alot like a carrot"

Blog Entries
    Nice one Dylan. I'll ask him what he thinks. Cheers for the offer also Crow but I know he wants to keep the original set up as the bike is stock all the way.