Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Beer, pool and garage day night for all asf peeps

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Portsmouth costa del south coast, England
    Hey whitey tried to phone you back from the number on the message thing but nothing? house is open

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
    Thanks for a great day Stu and Tracey. Next one at my place soon I hope.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Well I had another great time. Got to meet Wayne this time aswell. Had shed time, tech talk, beer and stories. Its a good get together with a friendly group. Thanks to our hosts, Stu and Trace. Look forward to the next one.
    Whitey

Went for a ride in the morning with chris (whatevr) it was the southern Adelaide hills area and a fuggin good ride it was. too busy enjoying it to take any pics. The ride did show up some tuning faults with my bike, got to get it to a rolling road to set it up for the different climate.
    Thanks chris

Whitey and his kat and a very nice kat too

Jack (gixxerfixer) in the shed and whitey doing some kinda dance ritual in the
    back of the shed and of course the organic sucurity device i the fore ground

Left to right we have tracy and stu,ken and kezza,Wayne and brom.
    in front of everone is george and his puppy nutz

This is what's left of the thing that flew into the shed and tried to eat whitey

Chatting and drinking

Thanks to whitey who has given me some ideas on how to tidy up the welding on my fighter
    Will be giving it a go and if that dont work think I will have to borrow the works
    tig welder.

Thanks to all that came I think we all had a good time I cetainly did and
    look forard to the next one.

Whitey drop me ya phone number mate if ya dont mind i'd like to come round to your
    place and see the bikes sometime

Thanks all

Weekend Warrior
    good to see all you guys again,another good time was had.very jealous of stu's gix and whitey's kat,wow. Hopefully another one soon,cheers[8D]

glad you enjoyed the ride stu just a taste of some of the roads we got here and all you got to do now is just aggrevating the local police!!!
    my apologies again mate but the kids where shit house and it was too hot to take em across town.

Ah yeah forgot to mention on here that on the way to the ride I picked up a caution from the police the corner of my rego holder was obscuring my plate by a very stupidly small amount.

So thats two alledged speeding tickets and one caution and I have only been here 5 months not bad hey

Hey guys had a great time thanx to Stu and Tracy..Good to catch up with everyone and to meet Whitey and Jack. Stu...love your office mate Hope to catch up again real soon...after all..it is beer, bikes and bbq weather..cheers again Stu for your hospitality

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234