Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best i say 'Ello then?????

quote:Originally posted by gibbo

She'e right Franky, all wellcome, fuck we even let Kiwis in here
    Shaun i,m lovin those pipes mate, how much to make a set of headers for a slingshot mate[?]
    Farkin ell matey, they took me a long time to get right!!!
    Depends how mad you want them??
    The madder the better!!!!![8D]
    If you can do some kind of sketch or email me a pic of what you're after and a pic of the bike i can give you a more accurat price!

Email shaun at pommychoppers dot com,

Cheers'en.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Has the world gone mad

This is a streetfighter site yeah

Lets get back to the real bikes "STREETFIGHTERS"

Not that crap chopper shit[xx(]

Shaun i apprieciate your frames but [?]there fuckn choppers[xx(]

Build a fighter for the girl sonic and do the right thing mate.

quote:Originally posted by damo1

Has the world gone mad

This is a streetfighter site yeah

Lets get back to the real bikes "STREETFIGHTERS"

Not that crap chopper shit[xx(]

Build a fighter for the girl sonic and do the right thing mate.
    What a shame you've just let yourself down big time!!
    I once had a lot of pre-conceived ideas of Streetfighter boys, this site and the blokes who use it had gone some way towards me changing my mind.

However, sad little Fuckers like you who have a narrow minded attitude about Bikes have no place in the Big world of bikes.
    I've forgotten more about Fuckin' Bikes than you'll ever know!!

So have your chat on this forum and talk about Streetfighters and nothing else, then when something breaks on your Bike and your Dad can't fix it for you, go to a Bike shop, but just check that they don't lower themselves to the Chopper shit level you so clearly despise!

So excuse the Chopper shit, and one day when you've reached puberty your mum may let you ride a proper bike instead of dropping you off to work at Woolies!!

Fuckwit!!

P.S. I'm not your mate!!!

[:0][:0] (sits here eating popcorn awaiting response.... Days of our lives streetfighter style lmao)

Jarrod

Shit, this went bad quick[:0]

Not mad but damn sexy[]

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder

that system onto one of these?

Shaun "MATE" youve got me all Wrong

If i remember rightly you where the one getting hand held when your lovly missus was on here asking questions for "YOU" remember and she even said she wasnt in to choppers she preferd streetfighters and was waiting for you to pull your finger out and build her one

So here we go again "MATE" if you cant handle criticism from anybody maybe your on the wrong site because theres heaps of it getting around these parts so get used to it especially if your going to build choppers.[xx(]

Anyway cant stay ive got mummy tooting the horn to drop me to woolies so i can ern $6.85 an hr more than your choppers are probly worth.

Blog Entries
    nice try gibbo but i dont think even those horn headers will stop this fire lol
    ps pommy you make a good point but you might have missed the point
    and this is freindly, in oz we call every1 mate and its considered a sign of good will 2
    hang shit on each other, so mybe your just so new 2 oz that you take offence but if not and this
    is how you want 2 act it is really you that has the narrow minded attitude and dont want 2 change it
    if this is so then your a nob and as i myself am new 2 this site it is not my place 2 say much more....
    so it is your chouse what happens now
    : cop it on the chin and have a beer or 3 with us
    : or stay the course you are on and ill sit back and wacth from the side lines
    your call

Blog Entries
    Don't take it to heart Shaun and don't judge the whole board by one comment. Even if I'm not into choppers I appreciate the workmanship you have put into your bikes and I'm sure most of the guys here will do also.

Bloke with a smaller stick
    I owned one waaaaaaay back and would love another.[8D]....
    Remember the 1st ever copy of Streetfighters.....several hardtails in that mag...
    Personnaly I think a rigid fighter looks tough as fook....just so long as theres no big bumps and potholes on the road...[:0]
    Jesus died for his own sins...NOT MINE !

Im pretty sure i already mentioned that Si but it didnt seem to stop him flying off the handle and calling me a fuck wit.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i love this site theres always something going on.and somebody taking things the wrong way ,i remember my first couple of visits i had i made a complete cunt of my self to some of the gurus around here but then i realised that it was me being the tool the whole time.

So Shaun "MATE" theres still hope for you to redeem your self.

Oh by the way as per quote above i did say that i appreciated your frames so maybe read things properly before you fly off the handle.

But its not the first time ive been called a "fuckwit"
    And i can guarantee it aint going to be the last.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    quote:Originally posted by damo1

Shaun "MATE" youve got me all Wrong

If i remember rightly you where the one getting hand held when your lovly missus was on here asking questions for "YOU" remember and she even said she wasnt in to choppers she preferd streetfighters and was waiting for you to pull your finger out and build her one

So here we go again "MATE" if you cant handle criticism from anybody maybe your on the wrong site because theres heaps of it getting around these parts so get used to it especially if your going to build choppers.[xx(]

Anyway cant stay ive got mummy tooting the horn to drop me to woolies so i can ern $6.85 an hr more than your choppers are probly worth.
    Lets rewind it here.. I never said I wasn't into chops... I just want a streetfighter thats all.. the Z was mine in the uk, before it was 'redone'...

You have to admit Damo, your intial response was harsh... I found it hard to see any humour in it with all those about. So, let me get this right, from what you said you don't like chops?? []

Maybe there were some crossed wires... but you have to remember that not everybody reads things the way that you would read them. Forums can be great ways to meet like minded people but without knowing people personally things can get misinterpreted....

Anyway, I'm off to search for some more ideas for my 'fighter (street variety)

Catcha
    x

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    quote:Originally posted by jakam04

[:0][:0] (sits here eating popcorn awaiting response.... Days of our lives streetfighter style lmao)

Jarrod
    PS: it was 'The young and the reckless'... or was it 'The old and the feckless'..

Well i've been giving this load of Bollox some thought today!!

I've had Bikes for a very long time, i had a good business in the UK building Chops for over 10 years and put a total of 60 scratch built Bikes and Trikes on the road, and i've lost count of how many modified bikes i've put on the road of ol' blighty. So as you may gather i'm very passionate about Custom Bikes.

So when someone i've never met says all choppers are shit, it kind of Fucks me off a bit.

So i'll try not to mention Chops again, (unless they're going on the Barbie) however i'll be staying around these parts even if it's only to tell Fuckwits like damo how to glue their Tupperware back on their bikes after they've dropped it whilst showing off to schoolies

That's it then, anyone fancy a Pint or 3????

Cheers all

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    ur round mate lol

ASF Premium Full Member
    Well wasn't that fun kiddie's now Fuck off to the sandpit and go and play

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast