Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Best i say 'Ello then?????

Bloke with a smaller stick
    Someone needs to build a Honda powered chopper so we can burn it at AFR08![}]

"It's the eighties and I'm down with the ladies"

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    oi.. there s nowt wrong with mr hondas products [lots of innovations remember ] ..ere ice dya wanna another 2 pots for that cement mixer of yours :}

quote:dya wanna another 2 pots for that cement mixer of yours :}
    Thats optomistic Jim, custard maybe, but not cement
    Jesus died for his own sins...NOT MINE !

Weekend Warrior
    quote:

most of us old farts cut our teeth on chops and lowriders, and some of us even started streetfighters back in the 80s

Just to throw a spanner in the works......i broke my teeth on Lambrettas in the 80's. But not ya lights n mirrors MOD bollox, i used to either cut them down for racing or chop'um up , tune the fuck outta the engine with Honda and Yamaha parts. Ive built some mad-ass lamb-chops featured in the SCOOTERING and SCOOTER SCENE mags back in the early 80's, one was over 9ft long with HD girder forks[:0]. I even fitted a HD ignition switch mounted in the Bandit frame once[)]SHAME

quotei.. there s nowt wrong with mr hondas products [lots of innovations remember ] ..ere ice dya wanna another 2 pots for that cement mixer of yours :}
    Ha ha, I knew I gat a bite with that one. lol

u desrve a medal for turboing that twin mate ..oh wait uve got one aint ya
    have you got any figures on it yet ?

quote:Originally posted by exile

quote:

most of us old farts cut our teeth on chops and lowriders, and some of us even started streetfighters back in the 80s

Just to throw a spanner in the works......i broke my teeth on Lambrettas in the 80's. But not ya lights n mirrors MOD bollox, i used to either cut them down for racing or chop'um up , tune the fuck outta the engine with Honda and Yamaha parts. Ive built some mad-ass lamb-chops featured in the SCOOTERING and SCOOTER SCENE mags back in the early 80's, one was over 9ft long with HD girder forks[:0]. I even fitted a HD ignition switch mounted in the Bandit frame once[)]SHAME
    Exile, do you know any of the Hardley Rideable's Scooter Club??
    Got some mates in the club, bloody nutters!!
    Did you used to do the Magna Carta??
    Hate to say it on this forum but i've had some good drinks with the Scooter boys, bloody mentalists and a lot less attitude like you get from some so called "Bikers"!!

Cheers'en.

Weekend Warrior
    I think the Hardly Rideables didnt come out until the 90's mate. Alot of scooterists that moved onto big bikes went into the chop side, but thats enuf of scrots n chops on a STREETFIGHTER FORUM coz the big boys might get angry

quote:u desrve a medal for turboing that twin mate ..oh wait uve got one aint ya
    have you got any figures on it yet ?
    Nah, not yet Jim. I've got it in bits again, building a new manifold and exhaust. I'll get it on the Dyno when we re-tune it.

quote:Originally posted by exile

I think the Hardly Rideables didnt come out until the 90's mate. Alot of scooterists that moved onto big bikes went into the chop side, but thats enuf of scrots n chops on a STREETFIGHTER FORUM coz the big boys might get angry
    personally i dont care what anyone rides ...for instance if it wernt for half the world riding honda 90s the firm would never had the development money for some of the exotic stuff that comes down the line .
    you gotta realise that for all of the jap companies motorcycles is a small part of their business

i mourn the uk bike industry for its lack of foresight,although one brit seems to have had the guts to keep the industry alive back home

dont particularly think italian stuff is all that... cause it seems the stylin depts outrank the engineers...

american stuff is only held up by a misplaced loyalty to an old idea and that they cant get their head around more that 2 cylinders
    give the chinese a few more years and theyll be a force to reckon with
    i like all styles of bike i wouldnt limit myself to just one ..i just prefer the streetfighter style of bike

just my opinion

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345