Thread: ZX636R Engine parts...make an offer.

ZX636R Engine parts...make an offer.

So your dick is rather limp because you bought a Kawardsaki.well have no fear,coz i have all the spares you will ever need.and believe me...you will need em.
    today viewers, we have on sale a fine peice of Kawasaki shit(rice wine). It's a crank off a 03/04 model zx636r,includes flywheel,signal generator and pick-up wiring.Pristine condition with no visible wear marks on all journals.has done around 30K.dismantlled from complete running engine.Dont be a [)].Make me an offer...you'll be surprissed how cheap it is.

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    luv the sales pitch ....

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    1 dollar.

Ok.so now your all excited..your sphincta is throbbin,and that little turtle head is punchin your undies.well dont shit your pants just yet coz this puppy is even cheaper than the last rub n tug you paid for at the $2 brothel.
    make me an offer,or just send me a $2 whore.

Alright...so now your arse has stretched beyond all recognition. Time you got a new sump then.This OEM number is just what your lookin for.Thinkin $1 is too cheap..BOLLOX.Reco your Rectum for the price of a dodgey cup of Dubho coffee...if you dont believe me...go check Egay.[:0]

what have we got here then...oh, its a faggot gear cluster from the same shitter. Includes all drives,shift gear and selector forks incase your undecided about your sexuality. Ideal boat anchor for that light to mid weight tinnie when driftin for flathead.Send me $1 and i'll slap you with it.

And finally punters...we have a complete top end for auction...
    includes complete power head,pistons ,barrels all in pristine condition.cams look standard,but apparently thats as good as they get.After dismantalling this engine i might just turn brands.She's a fine lookin light weight bit of gear on the inside...oil seems to be its biggest restriction.Anyhow,same deal...this shit is on the Bay at $1 starting price...
    Call me a clown...i have 2 trophies to prove it.
    And if you think thats cheap.just wait till the 11 hits the auctions.

Why didnt you just burn these items with the rest of the bike??[:0][:0] (did i say that out loud?)

Jarrod

I was gunna mate, but your Mrs wasn't earnin me enough money workin the streets of west Brizzy,@ $2 a go, so i had to pimp out a ride instead.Easy big fella,ya really dont wanna get me started.lol

cheers

Davo, your on fire []

LMFAO Davo....

Good on ya...

Jarrod

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    fukn pissa ... m8 if i was stoopid enough to own a kawardsaki that sales pitch would have definately workd .. hahahahahahahahaha