Thread: hi guys lets organise a ride over easter

fizzer49

hi guys lets organise a ride over easter

hi guys can we organise a ride over easter it would be good to get together for a ride before the weather gets too cold

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    fizzer i got a trip with the kids planed mate so i will pass but yeah we really got to pull our fingers out.

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
    what about monday? Im busy all weekend (umm, rev type work, easter is kinda a busy time for me) but monday would be cool.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    yeah monday sounds good revken it would be good to get a group together any ideas on destinations and meeting place anywhere central is fine by me

there's the usual strath goolwa victor, something like that. or barossa or something? whats a good spot to meet?

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    How about Tea Tree Gully Hotel car park 10am, right at the start of Chain of Ponds Road.

if you can make it a touch later its cool with me. got to drop my son off at his mother's place before I head off. 10.30-11?

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    11am is ok by me.

edit: Kezza'a knee is stuffed big time, so we are out. sorry peoples. look out for an old white nissan pulsar in the hills and be ready with sympathy for us

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    hi yeah monday is good for me 11am at the gully hotel car park meet there and decide where we all wanna go for a ride.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    if it only going to be a few of us heres my mobile number 0448885978 im marc ring or sms me if anyone wants to go for a ride on monday morning or afternoon is fine

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    HEY good to see us sth aussies gettin it together just a pity the 7/11 is off the road..fizzer glad you got the bike sorted bet your glad to have it up and running..ive been busy movin!!! ENJOY THE RIDE

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    hi guys me and russ went for a ride on easter monday we met at the gully hotel then headed to lobethal eagle on the hill and ended up at claraden

Blog Entries
    Good work guys. About time some of you had a meet up and ride. Anyone take a camera?

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    It was good to catch up with Fizzer and go for for a ride thru some of the excellent roads in the Adelaide Hills, he mentioned about a race meeting at Mallala in a couple of weeks which I didn't wake up to the fact is the round of the Australian Road Racing Championship on April 20-22 so how about getting together for a run?
    Hi Gix, had a camera phone with me but didn't think to take any pics, next time.

Anyone interested in a ride Sunday 15 april? I have a loose plan of heading for Strath then onto Yank where I plan to stay overnight at a mates place.I am still waiting on few others to get back to me to work out a meeting point and time.