Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Does my Buell fit in here? G'day from joesbuell

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    WTF are you on? I hope when your meds kick in you feel better!

ASF Standard Full Member oldskool's Avatar
    Sorry Joe but you asked for opinion and shit sorry I gave mine, no hard fealings and I like hogs and have mates who keep em, just not my bag.
    We are not govened by the commys nor US dictators so my opinion will keep on keepin on, Cheers and hey smile fuckin.
    "I call it a Camberwell carrot as I invented it in Camberwell and it looks alot like a carrot"

Bloke with a smaller stick BillyWhizz888's Avatar
    quote:Originally posted by oldskool

Ice you suck too much ice this is not "Back street heros", I know people see buell and dont see HARDLY FUCKIN DAMVIDSON just coz it dont have ape swingers dont meen it isnt a HOG.Its not like someone took a fully faired Hardly and made a fighter out of it where does the line end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bring on ya shovels and ya pan heads infact if your a member of usless sissys come on down we acsept volkan 1500 now shit there all fighters RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! thats B.S. ,It an't no fighter
    (Shit sorry went off on one)But hey fuckit!
    tut tut tut [xx(]
    Fcuk Off Ya Twat

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Some pictures of my Buell project, Finished for now but will have a single sided swingarm soon!

Cheers
    Joe

Bloke with a smaller stick
    Good work mate well done, wish I could use that photoshop still can't work out how my bike should look when I am finished, I have a theme in mind but not too sure how far to take it or how ghey it could look if I fuck it.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Very bloody nice.

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    thats bloody beautiful joe but how come you never left the forks polished

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Thanks Chaps.

Rod the main reason i spun the forks in the lathe was to remove the little ridges so that when i got them powder coated it was a nice flat finish. As I ride the bike every day and in all weather i don't want much if any polished metal, to much hard work to maintain. Eventually when i rebuild the engine all the cases will be powder coated black and the chrome push rod tubes done in a gunmetal colour, the force winder inlet manifold will be done too.

cheers
    Joe

Weekend Warrior
    hey joe,[just had to say that]did you know of a bloke in murgon called yorg,he bought a buell as well, take no notice of my ribbing harley's on [new slabby member] i like knuckles and pans myself but prefer old triumphs

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    No I don't know him, He probably bought it from Kingaroy M/C's though. I may see it around. What model and colour did he buy?

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    By the way no offense taken, It may have a Harley donk in it but thats all! Frame is Italian, wheels Chinese, forks and rear shock Jap(Showa) brakes are Nissin and the swingarm is made by Brembo. You don't go calling an Aprilia RSV or BMW F800 or Buell 1125R a Rotax just because there engines are from them now do ya

Hey Joe! Nah I rekon it belongs mate! Noice work!

Weekend Warrior
    joe ,went and had a look at yorg's buel it's a xb12ss-07 model sounds impressive as he
    talked about passing bikes going up mt. mee that had passed him on the way to mt.mee

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    quote:Originally posted by joesbuell

Thanks Chaps.

Rod the main reason i spun the forks in the lathe was to remove the little ridges so that when i got them powder coated it was a nice flat finish. As I ride the bike every day and in all weather i don't want much if any polished metal, to much hard work to maintain. Eventually when i rebuild the engine all the cases will be powder coated black and the chrome push rod tubes done in a gunmetal colour, the force winder inlet manifold will be done too.

cheers
    Joe
    ah now i see and i can tell ya from experience polished shit is over rated anyway i am in the middle of doing something about mine

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

Bloke with a smaller stick
    Top job Joe, it looks great.

"It's the eighties and I'm down with the ladies"

Bloke with a smaller stick BillyWhizz888's Avatar
    Awesome Joe...
    will send you some pics of mine...
    the rest of you can wait for a while
    Fcuk Off Ya Twat

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    what absolute insanity, that is a wickid build. very neat work. i have long hoped to fit that XBS sub frame to my blade eventually, not at all tryin to copy what you've done, it's an awsome short frame even with double seat it is well worthy as a fighter subframe. i'd love to build a removable frame for my build. your build has taken the wickid parts of the new buell but left the new style fat frame that most buell die hards never wanted. i have to say i like the dark color instead of red on the swing arm though.
    are the XBS frames hard to come by? i'd like a buell one as they have the nice fat alley look which would match the look of the old fireblade

Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
    absolutely noiciest buell mate! looks 1000 times better, than recent boikes!! lookin' forward to seein' new pics and ur story!!!

Thats a damn fine lookin tuber indeed. dunno how i missed it when it came on here ?. did u buy a trashed xb for all the bits ?

joe thats some impressive work mate if you get to the AFR billywizz will probably want to hump your leg..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast