Thread: swingarm modifiers in se qld

Slain

swingarm modifiers in se qld

i need to find someone to weld on some 6 or 8 inch drag slots on my 954rr swingarm, just wondering if anyone has a number to ring.
    thanks

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Try Paul at Bushel Engineering (Albion). He's a pretty good alloy welder. 3262 9044

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    yeah myself and Zx12argh have used bushel's and they do some great work. have seen a drag busa of theirs with nitrous was an awesome looking machine they completely fabricated the massive swing arm on that so id assume they could do some mods to one.

Kroosn

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    MPE at Brendale do swing arm stuff and do a pretty nice job

Weekend Warrior
    GJR engineering at slacks creek do a lot of custom bike engineering and the work is top quality. We have used him for over twenty years from swing arm mods and front end conversions to custom built race frames, doesn't charge the world either.

quote:Originally posted by zedsled

GJR engineering at slacks creek do a lot of custom bike engineering and the work is top quality. We have used him for over twenty years from swing arm mods and front end conversions to custom built race frames, doesn't charge the world either.
    Hmmm, any ideas how much they'd charge for a Spondon style frame? or even a small batch of'em?

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Portsmouth costa del south coast, England
    quote:Originally posted by chalk10

quote:Originally posted by zedsled

Hmmm, any ideas how much they'd charge for a Spondon style frame? or even a small batch of'em?
    Me too

Weekend Warrior
    Thats good to know for the South Siders, thanks Zed

Shayne

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    awesome, yet again thanks heaps guys, now i dont have to buy cheesy bolt on extensions