Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: off road riding

Do what we used to mate, 1 coke can, cut off top, punch a few holes in the bottom, ram it up the exhaust just before you get to rego place. Take off after getting papers, revving the ring out of it till can shoots out like a missile

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    I've done similar with steel wool, lasts long enough to get passed.
    Different parts of Oz have different laws, but generally riding unreg bikes on public land will get you booted up the arse.(unreg/ uninsured $1500 fine in NSW)
    Heard some stories about the trailbike cops, confiscating a truckload of bikes off the punters out in the Brindabellas, west of Canberra, one weekend.
    Government is worried about public liability.
    IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD![:0]

Weekend Warrior
    ass end of the poluted river, SOUTH OZ, Australia.
    most places now require road reg. my self i go out to NGARKAT COSERVATION PK & BEACH PORT sand hills here in south oz. i also do runs from murray bride to karoonda & back following the railline service track + the road side bike tracks up here.

EDIT:
    my new toy to the collection [8D]

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    alfie get onto www.dirtbikeworld.net.au there you will find a lot of south australians who would be welcome to tell you where to go.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Two wells, SA, pissed as usual, Australia.
    there is also port galwer off road park north of adelaide, take your bike,gokarts,quads or off road buggies and run a muck or hire quads etc, no chance of getting busted by the cops there.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Wow veetwo - you must do some serious night riding - those are big fuck off head lights!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12