Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: off road riding

alfiestorm

off road riding

Right then any one know about off road riding in south Auss. Whats the law on where can you legally go blah blah blah.
    I ask as my son wants an off roader when we arrive in Auss and I thought I might get one as well for fun, bung e'm in the back of a ute and off we go.
    We have not bothered to get any over here as there is nowhere to ride them without the Nazis busting ya

Any advice please

Alf

Plenty of riding places all over aus mate, don't forget the bulk of the country is sand blown waste land. The National parks can be a bit iffy, and anywhere that has any significant public presence such as popular beaches and etc.

Blog Entries
    Get a bike over to Fraser mate and see what the real Queensland is like. The beaches are the roads and there's old logging tracks and camping everywhere:

ASF Depleted Uranium Member Large's Avatar
    And lots of dingoes to eat your kids.

never ride your own bike on a beach, hire 1.

Stay well away from National Parks,i think its a $2000 fine on the spot if you get caught.State forests are the best riding this country has to offer.In QLD you need a permit,but its free,and we also have recreational rego,s for unregisterable bikes.In NSW you dont need a permit but your bike must be registered.In south Aus you can legally grow your own cannibis,so you'll be 2 stoned to bother riding anyway,but i dont know the Enduro-x laws down there.

And never ride a Honda road bike on the beach, they overheat.

AND NEVER EVER try to cool it down by pissing on it, the stink just doesn't go away and fuck it's a rank stink

Blog Entries
    Now that's a vision I didn't need.

It was so bad we chucked the bike off a cliff to get away from it.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Portsmouth costa del south coast, England
    Right thats it chalk I am going to report you to the CTMB but then it was a honda so I wont this time

As for GIX posting scenes like that ya bast fuck all here to match anything like that ya bast again
    oh hurry up house sale paper work thing

Was a top weekend mate, we got chased out of one town at 2 in the morning, by the locals, spent a whole day having time trials to the nearest pub (about 20 k's away) for the next bottle of rum, kicked out of a caravan park at 3 the next morning for riding our bikes into the concrete toilet block and revving the crap out of them (well it did sound pretty cool echoing through there), wrote off 2 bikes and threw one off a cliff, got chased by cops along the beach until their car got bogged.
    And not one ticket or arrest.

That sounds like a fuggin good time loads of drunken fun time and fuck em all good onya

Yeah, this getting old and kinda responsible sucks, haven't had a bash like that in waaaay too long

Maybe at Dubbo? but probably not, they wouldn't let me go and wind up the Bandido's that passed through Macksville last year.

remember the more people there are the more ya can get away with responsibly of course

alfie theres a dirtbike track at gillman just outta pt adelaide and there is a place calles pelican point north of pt adelaide where guys get together to get dirty...when are you due to do the big move

ASF Depleted Uranium Member Large's Avatar
    quote:Originally posted by alfiestorm

Right thats it chalk I am going to report you to the CTMB but then it was a honda so I wont this time

As for GIX posting scenes like that ya bast fuck all here to match anything like that ya bast again
    oh hurry up house sale paper work thing
    Alfie,

When you finally get here...and get out of the city to do a bit of exploring...it will start to sink in just how fucking big this country is

Also you'll soon see how different everything is...some very subtle (there's streets in Sydney that could be in England) and some huge differences...

Just to make you feel at home and fit in quicly...we've arranged to have most of the servos and corner shops staffed by Indians

quote:Originally posted by geesexar

alfie theres a dirtbike track at gillman just outta pt adelaide and there is a place calles pelican point north of pt adelaide where guys get together to get dirty...when are you due to do the big move
    The missus and I sat down and worked out when we should touch down in Adelaide airport and it worked out to 20th April at 7.30am provided the house sale does not get delayed and all goes to plan.

Yeah Large
    Can you make sure the Indians that are staffing the corner shops stink of stale sweat and piss and the ones at the servos have notices on the toilet doors proclaiming they are out of order and they also smell of stale sweat and piss with a hint of shit.
    That will help should i start to feel a little home sick

Might even be able to organise a few towel head riots for ya mate

PS waddafuk is CTMB. And we pushed it off a very high cliff so the insurance company wouldn't bother trying to retrieve, they mighta smelt a rat, or worse

CTMB = cruelty to motor bikes

20th of april excellent mate, what about the bike when does she arrive so we can hit the road?

Wiating for the bike to arrive is going to be a killer and is going to be about 5 weeks after I get there. I will be more than ready to go for a blast when it arrives hope I dont have too many dramas getting it registered and road worthy ticket.
    I think the problem I might have with it getting a road worthy ticket is the exhaust it is quiet on low revs but barks like a bastard when the revs rise.
    I have tried to find a road legal cobra can just incase but I dont think they ever made any ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast