Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: QLDers plan for April Fools Run

BOHEMION

QLDers plan for April Fools Run

Wonderin what everyones plans are getn down to April fools run?

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    I haven't made up my mind if I'm going or not... Cant get a firm answer out of my mates - They sort of shat themselves when I said it was in dubbo. Mind you they ride motards

I know this the wrong thread but is there still rooms available?

ASk em if they wanan swap rides every few hours then??? I'm happy to help out with that.

I'm trying to convince him to bring his van down as a support vehicle and he can chuck his KTM in the back. Offering to pay 1/2 his fuel and bugging him is starting to wear him down... He's a student like me but even more broke...

Are people leaving bris on Firday morning to do the ride in one hit? or are you guys going to leave on thursday and finish friday?

Ive almost organsed for work to let me have friday off. So if Im able to go, I wont be able to leave till early Friday morning..

Jarrod

i have put in my notice for time of work. its all good.

im expecting you lot to do nymboida, dorrigo, thunderbuckets, oxley, putty etc... all the good roads.

i'd also like to know if we are doing a 2 day trip down or 1? either way is fine with me.

cheers.joe.

2 days there...3 days on site...2 days back for me,at least .
    Thunderbolts Hwy and Buckets Way should be renamed thunderbuckets.Im thinkin inland roads to Walcha,then do the Oxley to Port Macquarie, Pub n piss n sleep then ride to newie(3.5 hours),pick up soft cocks,head south west therough Singleton,Sofala,Bathurst...pic up other Sydnery limpon dicks.Do a big skidmark .arrive at Devo's strip club by 3pm. redeem free headjob voucher.Drinkm beerm,smoke ice,talk shit,Im going to bed now

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    I was thinking of Leaving here Wednesday,Thursday tag along with whoever is leaving out of Brissy...

At the Moment it's just me coming,And I"m working on the Wifey...
    We just sold our house and have to be out in the Begining of April...[}]

Blog Entries
    Yea. I'm leaving on Thursday from the Gold Coast.
    Tony, tell Di she has to come as who else is going to call me cupcake so I can forget again? What's happened to Gerard? Has he got his dick caught in some scales or something? Don't be a soft cock Stockmeister, and where's the bloody sheep shagger? He was keen as in 1770! No excuse is good enough ladies. I'll have a chat with the geezer that owns this place but I reckon I can put up a few from up North for the Wednesday night. Between me and a few others we can cover all of you so no excuses. You can't let just Tony come down by himself!

There is at least two cars that i know of that are travelling down from the coast zx12argh so your mate could convoy down with them if he wants to take the shaggin' wagon instead of the bike.

Im on an evening shift which finishs at 11pm Thursday night so thats the reason I couldnt go with you and the rest of the guys Si...

I will be able to leave on Friday and can meet people on the Cunningham Hwy near Yamanto at a specified time. Anyone thats leaving on Friday and is planning on travelling down to Dubbo on the Newell (which hopefully means less cops) let me know and we can orgaise meeting times.

Jarrod

I reckon there will be 2 groups leaving Brissy/Goldcoast. 1 on Thursday and 1 on Friday. Ill be leaving on Friday morning EARLY and doing the trip in 1 day. As i cant get the Thurs and Tues off work. Anyone interested in a marathon Friday and Monday let me know, or ill be doing it alone.

quote:Originally posted by ozkat

I reckon there will be 2 groups leaving Brissy/Goldcoast. 1 on Thursday and 1 on Friday. Ill be leaving on Friday morning EARLY and doing the trip in 1 day. As i cant get the Thurs and Tues off work. Anyone interested in a marathon Friday and Monday let me know, or ill be doing it alone.
    Mate,

Had a look on Travelmate and worked out that its 890kms for you to go from coast along to Boonah and meet the Cunningham Hwy at Aratula.. I sure we could meet there early on Friday if you like...

Jarrod

quote:
    There is at least two cars that i know of that are travelling down from the coast zx12argh so your mate could convoy down with them if he wants to take the shaggin' wagon instead of the bike.
    I will continue to proposition him... not the dirty kind ye beggars.

Will have to see if the uni budget allows - fuck I hate calling broke - last year of engineering tho. [8D]

quote:Originally posted by ozkat

Cool mate I'll do the Friday run[8D] Who else is in for the run! 1 day of all day riding will make that beer at the end of it taste better

Boh if its a Friday run it will have to be all HWY or we will never make it in time

Thats cool mate,fine by me, Practice for Cairns at Xmas. Plus i can extend my holiday an extra 2 days if i delay it 1 day.

id do the friday run, but..

i HATE highways... im going thursday too!

cheers.joe.

quote:Originally posted by crazymofo

id do the friday run, but..

i HATE highways... im going thursday too!

cheers.joe.
    known you, ud start travelling down the median strip outta boredom

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    how long do you recon it will take (hrs) if you run down in 1 day? Those that are leaving Thursday how far are you going on day 1 and where are you stopping over, Newcastle?

Just out of interest - does anyone know how much this weekend cost not including fuel... not counting riding around dubbo my bike'll cost 180 bucks in fuel alone damn big block.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast