Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Orstralia Day

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    quote:Originally posted by ozkat

I was on the Gold Coast HWY just after lunch at Broardbeach, when a convoy of about 7 cars (you know the ones .... DOOF DOOF whoosh bang things) travelling at about 30kph, 3 abreast all slowing up the traffic, all had different flags waving (asian and towelhead flags) Stopped at the lights, yelling shit out a people who were within earshot. I was in my car behind them. Next thing i hear v twins and quiet a few of them. An outlaw club, lets just say they have a cartoon character as their colors. They kicked the fuck out of the cars, i mean big time. Had steel bars and chains. It was beautiful to watch. Some of the car drivers were crying. I dont support the Outlaw clubs but "good onya fellas"

top job

Portsmouth costa del south coast, England
    I promise I will become a whingeing Aussie when I get there so we can all whinge in harmony

Yeah well there's a few already practicing over here mate

Dunno bout that harmony thing though, sounds Welsh or summat to me

Portsmouth costa del south coast, England
    Only the welsh could have a language that absolutely no fucker on the planet could learn or understand in there life time unless you were welsh and like sheep [:0]

Leave the sheep out of it mate, Kiwi's lover their sheep 'long time' as well, but at least you can understand the fuckers talkin' [8D]

Well when they don't have a mouthful of wool that is [:I][xx(]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12