Thread: ARE YOU THERE CUPCAKE...?

KRASH

ARE YOU THERE CUPCAKE...?

SO where are the photos of the week-end CUPCAKE

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    im not sure what you on about

but would you like a chocolate covered pretzel??
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    I'm waiting for the Yowie to pipe up

Somehow at Agnes My missus finished up with a nickname for GIX11... cupcake[?][?]

Blog Entries
    Hmmm. Rum has erased that part of the night, or was that pillow talk later on? And anyway, cupcake has finished said photos and done a write up. Check Tony's post I added a link in there, and if you can't be arsed to go there, go to the home page and click on EXTRAS: "Rides". Go on, off you go.......

Hi Cupcake...Mrs KRASH here. Now don't you be thinking this "Cupcake" tag is going to go away, it is my mission to see that your new nickname sticks...at least with those of us who were there. We can't remember how it got started either but it was during the "massage" portion of the bus ride home......this will sound far more interesting to those who werent there....like Davo. Sorry about that whole leaving you behind thing, Davo. Bet u wish u had been on that bus now.....

Blog Entries
    Do I gather "the massage" portion of the bus ride home was the "try not to throw up in my helmet" cruise to the right turn?

Have you checked that write up yet? Thought not, here you go: http://www.streetfighters.com.au/ASF_1770-2006.asp

No. The ACTUAL courtesy bus ride to the motel, you clown...Jesus, I must be losing my touch....

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    AHA!!

looks like someone has already started up the fimp-style massages i was saving for the fools run
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

Mrs Krash again. Please explain "fimp-style" to me[?].....not sure if I want to be tarred with that particular brush...[)]

quote:Originally posted by Gix11

Do I gather "the massage" portion of the bus ride home was the "try not to throw up in my helmet" cruise to the right turn?

Have you checked that write up yet? Thought not, here you go: http://www.streetfighters.com.au/ASF_1770-2006.asp

By the way..getting a bit off-track there! The photos and write-up are cool,Cupcake [:X], but somehow don't seem to show the level of drunken-ness which caused the savage hangovers experienced by some the next day... You southern guys sure did well to get home in one piece!!! Especially you Davo-amazed you could see out of the cracks in your eyeballs!!! Had a great weekend though-was really good to get together with others who see bikes from the same perspective!! There are only a few "Streetfighter" types up here so we often feel a bit unappreciated!! Great bikes and really top people!! Can't wait for the next one!!
    Mrs KRASH

Blog Entries
    Fuck - I was pissed! Did we get a courtesy bus home? That's fucked as I don't remember it at all!