Thread: A bit offtopic

sheezymaneezy

A bit offtopic

But is anyone keen to pick up and send a Thumpstar from the northside of Brisbane for me?
    I'll obviously pay you for your troubles.

Blog Entries
    Kay (Suxukifreaks better half) does something with shipping if I remember rightly, and they are in Bris. Get in touch, they might be able to help.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    I've got an account that I'll already put it on, but I just need someone to collec it and pack it.
    Easy $50 anyone?

i'd help ya mate but im over 100k's from Brizzy and only have weekends free,but this weekend is my sons birthday so i'll be busy teachin him how to hold the throttle wide open.

what suburb is it at,i might be able to get someone to pick her up?email me if ya want.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Thanks for the offer Davo
    It's in Northside, but I've finally gotten a mate to get it, but now I just need a crate to send it :S

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    quote:Originally posted by sheezymaneezy

But is anyone keen to pick up and send a Thumpstar from the northside of Brisbane for me?
    I'll obviously pay you for your troubles.
    HI I have a Ford F250 flat bed and ramp. Where is the pickup and delivery to.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    [/quote]HI I have a Ford F250 flat bed and ramp. Where is the pickup and delivery to.
    [/quote]

Hi mate, I've found someone to pick it up now But I'm still trying to track down a crate or similar to pack it in.