Thread: stunt/drag practice day on sunday arvo

03gixxerpilot

stunt/drag practice day on sunday arvo

I will be going out to the dragstrip on sunday arvo ( 3.00 PM ) for a practice sesion of stunting[}][], if any one wants to come out and have a play[8D] you will have to call me on 0405276179, as this is open to only a few people, []ASF members will have prioarty[]

Weekend Warrior
    I'll be out on me bike Sunday would like to watch,not keen to be pullin endo's on the 14 though....give ya a call.

BTW

I'll be taken a "quick" ride down to the Sidecar Masters at Pioneer park on Saturday night, if anyone is keen email me.

Bloke with a smaller stick 03gixxerpilot's Avatar
    Kool dave be good to catch up with you, unfortunatly the price of getting the drag strip is me working there so i wont be able to come down to brandon on saturday night.
    Born again Juvenile delinquent

Bloke with a smaller stick 03gixxerpilot's Avatar
    for those who didn't make it last sunday, i'm going out again this sunday 29/10, same as befor all welcome, just give me a call on 0405276179 to let me know that you are coming out,( spectators welcome as well )

also this saturday night is a test and tune night at the drags, we are getting more and more bikes attending on a regular basis now and with King of the hill ( first point score meet for next year ) just two weeks away it will be a good opertunity to get some practice in

Cheers
    Born again Juvenile delinquent