Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many guys in the NQ area?

03gixxerpilot

How many guys in the NQ area?

how many of us is there north of say Gladstone( and including Gladstone ) and where are Y's
    I know that is CQ but its still close enough to Townsville that the ocasional trip down/up isint out of the question.

Blog Entries
    Stocky, Tony, Eddii, Steve to name a few. Get in touch with Clive guys.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    yep i'm in Gladstone

How bout organising a weekend ride for the SEQ members to meet up with the NQ members,like a pub half way or sumthin. I know the idea has been thrown on the table by the SEQ's a few times before so theres deffinately some intrest.I know Cairns is 1500 k's from my joint,so Townsville should be a fair days ride to a halfway venue.(I'd have to check the map for a destination unless you got idea's Clive). Rekon we need another ride before the years end.
    ?????????

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    I'm in Gladstone along with Stocky and Wannabefast and a few others

We could try to do a ride when Benaraby Raceway is having a test and tune meet for a bit of fun (Nothing like a burn down the strip)

It all pretty flat country around here though... But we do have a couple of good rides

We are about 800k's from Townsville and 600k's from Brisbane.

How bout 1770 Krash? is that a bit closer to Townyville,be a shame if you blokes only rode 5 klm's to meet up,its all about ridin together so lets get it happinin

Bloke with a smaller stick 03gixxerpilot's Avatar
    im thinking that maybe emu park or yeppoon as it is closer to townsville but more importantly closer for any one west or north of here cairns is 3 1/2 hours north of here and as davo said gives the boys from happyrock a bit of a ride

krash stocky give us your thoughs about this idea or do you have a nice little pub say ablout an hours ride west or north of gladstone that would be a good place to meet up.
    Born again Juvenile delinquent

Blog Entries
    We could make a weekend of it, like we did to Coffs last year. I'm fucked if I know that area real well so if you can come up with a ride that we could meet up on the Saturday and crash over at a pub then head back Sunday, I'd be in. Or would it be more like a 4 day weekend to make it work?

2 dayer wil work Si.Its open roads half of the way(unfortunately).But i rekon we owe the northern members a visit.Of course everyone is welcome at my joint on the way home or there if need be.Butn shoulsd be 6-7 hour ride eAch way from the Cold Ghost.

Blog Entries
    Ok. I have the end of November and start to mid December free as of today so NQ lads let us know your suggestions.

at the moment i work W/E but it no probs getting one w/e off just need a few weeks notice, bigger prob for me at the momnet is no bike, but would be happy to bring the cage down just to meet up with every one and have a few beers, lived in Gladstone for a long time befor moving up to TSV 10 years ago
    So any week end would be cool with me

I agree, we should head north and meet you kinda half way.

I don't know anywhere north of Rockhampton that's good riding though so you might be stuck with Yepoon LOL

We could take over the Nara Resort for a Sat night and do donuts on the golf course in the middle of the night

So far we have

Krash , Stocky , Wanabefast, Eddi , Redman , Steve

1770 is nice. It's south of Gladstone so if the SEQ guys were coming up this way , it'd work too.

Hey stocky the last time i went to 1770 was over ten years ago i believe that the road has been improved alot since then, what is it like now, good bitchumin or not and i also belive that Agnus Waters has growen some what also. Personaly i like the idea of 1770 and honstly i think that more will be coming from the south.

Besides me is there any one else north of Gladstone attending

Blog Entries
    1770 sounds good. Always wanted to go there. Heard a lot about it.

Ok so its 1770 ,25+26 November or 2+3 December.???

never been there but is there a good pub in town with accommodation???

maybe a new thread (QLD RIDE) would attract a few more of the newer SEQ members too.???

cheers
    Barry

Blog Entries
    Let's aim for Nov 25/26. All good with anyone else? I'll start a new thread if I get one YES.

Gix one yes, I'm keen weather or not i get a bike back together or not I'll be there

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    I know this is a very old topic but since i've just moved back to Townsville (Yes Clive Crash & Burn Boy is back!) I figured I'd throw in my $.02

Lets get something happening (unless your too old now Clive?)

Haha.

Stu....

Ps: yes I know you CLive we worked together for Wayne Fairbrother I'm the mad one (well thats what they all say anyway...) Misunderstood is my way of thinking about it personally

nar mate not to old, have orgnised a alot of things in the past to varing degrees of sucess, i do pretty much my own thing these days, there is a group that i ride with on ocasions, so if we going out i can let you know, pm me your number.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast