Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HOW MANY SOUTH AUSSIES HERE ?

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    shit alfie everytime i go out on the bike the blood rushes to my dick and i find i dont have any for my brain...sorry mate WILL do it for ya soon...cheers

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
    LOL I'll take my camera mate. hopefully get some pics of the ride and the bikes.

Portsmouth costa del south coast, England
    It's gone pretty damn quite round here !!!!!

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
    shit yeah, isnt it. any you people available for rides on weekdays? my job usually has me busy on weekends, and cant usually get away on sundays till at least 11.30 or later. Saturdays are a little better, depending on whats happening, but its gonna get busier for me in the lead up to Christmas. with Daylight savings coming up and warmer weather, evening rides could be a possibility too. whaddya reckon?

heys guys has been a bit quiet...well i'll be up for a week day ride but it'll be a slow ride...my tire is about fuked..i should bne up for a ride next week..alfie been too busy reading your deer jokes.
    will be in contact revken...just message me on mobile and we'll see wot i can do

hey geesexar if your interested mate i still know a few guys that are racing who off load tyres after a meeting or two that are fine for the road. usually $100 to $150 for a set!! 120/17 fronts and mostly 180/17 rearscontact me if want some mate

Ah hello chaps enjoy your summer riding and take it easy and if ya cant then thrash it through the twisty bits.

Had a bit of a problem with the DIMIA they double charged me for my residency visas and it has taken 11 weeks to get back au$2000 thier excuse was that they thought it had been dealt with which is strange seeing as they put my application on hold while the refund was done but it wasn't done so the application stayed on hold and no one was told despite a million emails from my emigration agent to them and phone calls.
    The process is now carrying on but what it does mean is that my visas may not be with me until early fuggin January now but they may still be with me before christmas They said.

On a brighter note the weather here is staying unusually warm with long dry periods which means i have been out on my gixxer abusing the tarmac but i have a feeling it will all go to rat shit quite soon and i'll have to prepare and store my bike for the winter which means i probably wont ride again until i arrive in SA.
    I do have a kawasaki gt550 to ride about on in the winter so i shouldn't suffer from withdrawl symptoms too much

alfie seems like a decent sought of head fuck, where movn for work or you just seen the light?

Seen the light and I just want to get on a plane and get there now this whole process take a while but at least I am on the last bit and will be in South Australia within the first quarter of next year.

So you are in old Noarlunga my other half has got relations there and I have relations living in Ridgehaven

cheers man will be in contact...need a rear 180/70

jeez alfie...just get over here..fuckin authorities..hate em.
    chris are you still heading out to the races next sunday...if you are i will ring you wen i get there and we can yarn about the tires

wayne i am still going at this point in time. changed my email address to incase you have sent me anything

chris i sent you an email dont know if you got it...but i'll try and catch up and chat about the tire thing at the races on sunday...cheers

Fark that was sudden two days ago i was still walking about in t shirts now theres ground frost the dogs piss freezes as soon as it hits the ground and i'm rapped up with a few more layers of clothing. and tomorrow i will be giving my bike a fackin good deep clean and servicing getting it sorted for it's winter lay up and shipping to Auss early next year.

Medicals on the 10-11-06 should get the police reports back about the same time bit of a squeez but I might just get my visas before christmas if not it will be january.

hey alfie come on down...winters are for rebuilding your bike..or fucking..we got 23oC...25oC tomorrow and hopefully off to the races at mallala...fingers crossed..the fuckin cat aint lookin too well at the mo and if the other half says he's gotta go to the vet..I WILL KILL THEM BOTH...coz guess wot money we will be using...yep thats rite...MY FUCKIN BIKE RIDING MONEY

Blog Entries
    Alfie, just for the record mate, if you're anything like me, on the morning of your medical hook into bottled water in a big way, drink shit loads of the stuff so when you come to giving a sample it will be virtually neat water and hide all those traces of non-emigration friendly substances.

Thanks GIX for the tip the fridge has a store of bottled water waiting for Friday morning

hey all you missed out on a good day at the races on sunday heaps of guys and gals out there racing. Geesexar i hope the cat died i mean doin ok im guessing thats why you werent out there? i know i know i should of been working on the bike maybe next days off

nah man the cat cost me seventy fuckin dollars...put a downer on sunday as well as my tire..outta rego..shit..gonna go outback and slit my wrists...lookin ataround the end of the month for that tire tho chris...will be in contact..wot days do you have off chris?

hey wayne should not be any problems with getting tyres as guys where selling sets of pirelli super corsas (30 laps old)$120 and michelin ? for $120. as for time off i have got number 2 child due in five weeks and my wife is in and out of hospital at the minute so every thing is abit hectic. if i get a free day to play with the bike i will give u a buzz if u want to head around.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast