Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: STRAIGHTLINERZZZzzzz.....

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    im still going, i may even take my bike

Weekend Warrior
    Hey BanditR1,

Whereabouts in Melbourne are you from? North, east, inner, etc?

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    beach side-- st kilda area

Is there beaches in Victoria?
    welcome to ASF mate

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    Hey Mundy are you riding up or driving??

You gave me a dud mobile number! You could have just said you werent interested......... Actually its a nice change. It used to be chicks giving me dud numbers!

I`m riding mate[8D]dont know when i`m leaving[^] u know where i work & with all those spare part #`s in my head i`m flat out remembering who I am

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    No dramas. You got me thinkin about heading up now. You at work? Might drop in and have a yak about it. That sweet?

quote:Originally posted by banditR1

beach side-- st kilda area
    Lived in Waterloo Cr, StK (near the top of Barkly st) back around turn of the century, top place []

The Greyhound was my local, and the StK Rd tram was my lift home when too pissed to walk up hill.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    um so anyone else from melbourne going down-- i dont know anybody-- so would luv to meet ya up there 17hours drive--- arghh [xx(]

Blog Entries
    Wow. I have missed a lot since the 10th of Sept haven't I? Had a few messages from Shayno and the guys down in Melbourne told me something but I was pissed. Anyway, I know the shit Stu has been through for all this and I also know this event is not written off. We can sort it for another date with a different approach. .........but later with that. As for this weekend I'll be there for sure. After riding back from Melbourne Evans Head is a trip to the shops. The bike will probably still be fucked from the GP but it will be there. I also Know Supercharger is coming down and Terry has a meeting down there as well. We will try and organise a mini Fools Run with a ride thrown in if your keen as the local roads are great.
    Marisa, if you are keen on coming up shout out as I think if you pass through a few towns you might pick up some more interest. Hooligan said he was still coming and he's down in Victoria right now as far as I know. I'll check that other topic I just saw.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123