Thread: first crash, --montain bike

IMP-INC

first crash, --montain bike

yer i was doing coasters just before, 5th gear about 40kph.. taped the rear brake a bit
    to much and it washed out.. i fell straight onto my back and was sliding for 5 or so meters the funny thing is that i was still in the riding position, holding the bars and feet still planted fairly on the bike.. i got up laughn and i now have a really wet ass..
    hehe classic..

Weekend Warrior
    no good man as long as your ok

Weekend Warrior
    ballarat. near melb, victoria, Australia.
    hehe its a bit like that hey, ow well it didnt hurt and i got a laugh so im happy. just hate this raing weather

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Wear a back protector mate, I did the same thing about 8 years ago, coaster wheelie up a jump, rotated way past the point of no return and came down hard, flat on my back and split a kidney. Besides being winded it didn't hurt until the hospital where I had cameras, knives and all sorts of scary bits of kit stuck up my Pee hole to see what was up. The pain of having a whizz after they've stretched it to 8mm is indescribable. Two weeks on my back in hospital and 3 months before I could have another go at it.....
    of course I was back that arvo getting stitches in my knees, hands and getting gravel scrubbed out of the cuts.