Thread: spada250, engine is dead HELP ME

IMP-INC

spada250, engine is dead HELP ME

yer well i just got the hear back from the bike shop, my spada is fked, im so no happy im in a fit or rage so i rang the wreckers and they said they would have to see my bike to price it, ffs i dont want to driva all that way just to have them say no, its got 53k, a few dints on the tank fro shit, custom head light, fairings are allready gone, um seat is torn now thanks to a crash, and yer, any one know any wreckers in melbourne are that i can ring besides eastern morotcycle wreckers..

argh so not happy, and ive got work soon, i pitty the fool that gets me on the phone tonight

Weekend Warrior
    ballarat. near melb, victoria, Australia.
    or you could message me, 0416 399 805 but i am at work till 11.30pm so yer day time is the go

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    hey man i might be interested for parts for mine how much u looking for and has it be listed as writen off or anything

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    or see wether u can jam this in there http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    i saw that engine last night...
    but it doesnt have electrics and that so it would cost shitloads unless u had them lying around

so your not gonna bother throwing a new engine in?
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    i thought it would make a good conversion in the light frame if u could get it to fit but yeh electrics carbs and a rebuild lotsa money

ASF Depleted Uranium Member Large's Avatar
    fucking classic lets jam a fucking vt1000 tumpa into a spada 250 frame

Weekend Warrior
    i just wan to sell the thing, as long as i get more then 400 for the bike i am happy.. add me to msn then james or what ever im not fused on who buys it just wanna get rid of the fking thing. AND NO I DONT WANT TO FIX THE GOD DAMN THING

Weekend Warrior
    its not written of, but yer the tank has dents and the fairings are all ready gone, so its pretty much electrics and stuff, rolling chassis

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    hey man im already on ur msn email me some pics of whats left and we will talk just i seem to go tro lots of parts already onto the second subframe seat side panels the list goes on

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    hey petey have u tried Victorian Motorcycle Wreckers the number is (03) 94571733 all they deal with is road bikes ...hope its been of some help

Weekend Warrior
    hey i forgot to say, i changed ym mind. im not going to sell it...its 1200 for a new engine, fitted tuned. etc. so yer.. saving time