Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Team Huge Logo (NOW FB RACING)

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Not really Chalks its kinda of Expected from ya isnt it? though you havnt Met me b4 and havnt ever really given you a hard time[xx(] So Id numb it down to you just talking shite[8D][)]

Though would be happy to change ur opinion of me over a beer at the next meet.

quote:Originally posted by BOHEMION

Not really Chalks its kinda of Expected from ya isnt it? though you havnt Met me b4 and havnt ever really given you a hard time[xx(] So Id numb it down to you just talking shite[8D][)]

You'll actually have to turn up for that one though, no virtual beers around here mate

PS what does 'numb it down to' mean? some kind of local hill billy speak is it?

quote:Originally posted by BOHEMION

You'll actually have to turn up for that one though, no virtual beers around here mate

PS what does 'numb it down to' mean? some kind of local hill billy speak is it?

HAHA yeah just QLD talk there mate, I'll be sure I'm there bud

HAHA yeah just QLD talk there mate, I'll be sure I'm there bud

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456