Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Remus 'Fighter Exhausts

New Remus 'Fighter Exhausts

Check out the new end can from Remus (kindly modelled by Mike from OCD) - I've just nabbed the only one available but Remus are about to bring a shed load in as they'll sell like hot cakes at only $575 each, compared with the Blue Flame at nearly a grand!

If anyone's interested, Mike should be able to sort you out - his number is 0408 491 668.

Weekend Warrior
    Are those for any bike or just for the new gixxer 600/750's as they come with a shorty from the factory (in the showrooms here anyway). I think the rest of the baffle is hidden behind the fairing lowers.
    pretty fekkin cool.

Weekend Warrior
    Are those for any bike or just for the new gixxer 600/750's as they come with a shorty from the factory (in the showrooms here anyway). I think the rest of the baffle is hidden behind the fairing lowers.
    pretty fekkin cool.

I think they'll fit any bike - this one's being mated to my '04 GSXR 750 engine. They have the baffle held in by just 1 circlip....nice and easy to remove!

I think they'll fit any bike - this one's being mated to my '04 GSXR 750 engine. They have the baffle held in by just 1 circlip....nice and easy to remove!

Bloke with a smaller stick 03gixxerpilot's Avatar
    they look awsome i like them
    Born again Juvenile delinquent

Bloke with a smaller stick 03gixxerpilot's Avatar
    they look awsome i like them
    Born again Juvenile delinquent

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder

They are a nice pipe - but you can't really compare this & the megaflame, the megaflame has no external bolts or rivets (totally smooov), is made from titanium (the Remus is steel) with a CNC machined outlet - and the build quality is in a different league.... oh, and BlueFlame pioneered the circlip-type baffle retaining system....
    Knee-jerk defence of product over.[8D]

They are a nice pipe - but you can't really compare this & the megaflame, the megaflame has no external bolts or rivets (totally smooov), is made from titanium (the Remus is steel) with a CNC machined outlet - and the build quality is in a different league.... oh, and BlueFlame pioneered the circlip-type baffle retaining system....
    Knee-jerk defence of product over.[8D]

Point taken qickdraw.....but I'm a cheapskate!!!

Point taken qickdraw.....but I'm a cheapskate!!!

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    stu the bluflame is a sharp can and has alot of good features as you have pointed out, the remus also comes in ti and is available at $695.00 and the two mounting bolt holes can be deleted if someone doesn't want to use a hanger bracket.i have used the bluflames and consider them of equal quailty to yoshi/remus/micron/arrow/akro.all of which i deal in. oh and russ cheap needs to be deleted out of your vocab - different horses for different courses.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    stu the bluflame is a sharp can and has alot of good features as you have pointed out, the remus also comes in ti and is available at $695.00 and the two mounting bolt holes can be deleted if someone doesn't want to use a hanger bracket.i have used the bluflames and consider them of equal quailty to yoshi/remus/micron/arrow/akro.all of which i deal in. oh and russ cheap needs to be deleted out of your vocab - different horses for different courses.

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    i dunno quickdraw,
    i can see me some rivets [:P]
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    i dunno quickdraw,
    i can see me some rivets [:P]
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

Sorry Mike, but I wouldn't even rate all the cans you've lumped together as being of equal quality..... & you obviously haven't seen a BF for a few years if you rate them the same as a Remus!!!
    My opinion only, of course

Sorry Mike, but I wouldn't even rate all the cans you've lumped together as being of equal quality..... & you obviously haven't seen a BF for a few years if you rate them the same as a Remus!!!
    My opinion only, of course

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    so what is your line of business Jack?

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    so what is your line of business Jack?

Weekend Warrior
    blue flame are nice, dont get me wrong, but even in the uk they are overpriced, i think i will stick with my remus, it may be nearly half the price, but it certainly a hell of a lot better than half the quality

oh and by the way, bf didnt pioneer the circlip retaining system, supertrapp did it before them

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast