Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: MotoGP Anyone?

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    see you lot there.

So how many interstate people decided to head down?
    The bike is together YAY, test ride in the morning.
    Head of Thursday mid morning all going well

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    Go the Suzuki,well done Chris Vermuellan!

Bloke with a smaller stick
    Just a shame he got beaten by a honda
    Jesus died for his own sins...NOT MINE !

I'm denying Melandri nothing after the way he came around that last corner...fuckin brill!

That's gonna be a cover shot 4 sure. I liked the way he nodded his head knowingly as he was coming out of the corner as if to say[8D]

Weekend Warrior
    Anyone take any pics of the show n shine?

I'm starting to feel normal again now.
    I took my camera but didn't take a single pic all w/end, plenty of others did though.
    How about it you lot, stick 'em up so everyone else can see what they missed.
    Si, Supercharger & Hooligan will be back home anytime now, they'll have some good ones too.
    Congratulations to Doc for winning the Show & Shine with his newly (finished it at 10.30pm Thurs night) turbocharged Buell. []
    I think after the weekend, I've finally convinced Ross, Jo, Shano, Deano, Hooligan, Kev, Gibbo, Gix & Supercharger to piss off their common as muck GSXRs & get 'emselves a KAWASAKI []. They were starting to come around to the GREEN TEAM before the race on Sunday, but when they all saw Shinya Nakano FUCK RIGHT OFF from the rest of the field on the MIGHTY ZXRR in the first half a dozen laps, I could tell they were mentally writing out their "for sale" ads, they even drank green beer all weekend & then insisted on getting a group photo on the KAWASAKI stand [^]
    Ross & Jo even <s>put</s> had KAWASAKI stickers on their Gixers for the run home (I'm not kidding) [:0]
    I had a chance to check out the Hooligan mobile up close too & if you haven't seen it, do yourself a favour, it's a fucking Hotrod, lots of trick custom touches & a really neat build. [8D]
    Final count of ASF members was;
    TurboKat
    Gix 11
    Supercharger Mark
    KevKatana & Marcie
    RR 711
    GSXAR
    Deano
    Shano
    Hooligan
    Gibbo
    Foxy
    Docktor
    & there were also sightings of;
    Frankie
    God
    Mr Hyosung
    umm... I was pretty fucked up for most (OK, all) of the weekend, so I'm having trouble remembering who else... feel free to put your hand up if you were there.
    I'm pretty sure I had a good weekend, perfect* weather, the biggest crowds since the Doohan years, top racing (who will forget Melandri coming out of turn 12 sideways, one handed [][^][}]) the VB was flowing freely & there were masses of eye candy everywhere.
    The campground entertainment was fairly lame this year (until Nudie Boy turned up & smoked the place out on his NAKED SV 1000) & I blame the lack of a decent band for my sneaking off to the tent for a hour here & there for a quick snooze, but then again there were a few of us who dozed off occasionally - weren't there boys? (I wish I had the presence of mind to get a pic of Deano, Gix & Hoolagirl all sitting in their chairs around the fire snoozing like babies on Sat night )
    I felt sorry for Mark & Si, they had to crash in Ross & Jo's tent on Sat. night 'cause we were all drunk/stoned & forgot to get 'em to the last bus (they were staying in Cowes) & nobody had any spare bedding so the poor buggers were sleeping on the ground & freezing their arses off & to make matters worse, they couldn't get out of the campground when they left in the morning.
    WSBK is early March next year so book your holidays now & do ASF proud.

That's all I have to say about that.

*conditions apply

Was a Farkin ACE wekend, I had a blast, Caught up with mates and then seen the ASF blokes too and hung with them all weekend coz they were the only bastards that would have me. I took some pics, all my race pics are rooted tho because the fuckers wouldnt slow down enough for my awesome camera to catch more than a blurrrrr. Here is wot i got in the way of decent pics.

Can I put more than 1 pic in a post or wot ? its farkin shitting me trying to do it

Doc

Weekend Warrior

heres one i took of hayden

Weekend Warrior

OK and one of that Aussie bloke

Thats the advantage of being up in the grandstands hey Pommie Boy.

Hey Turbo, this is the cop car that I was talking about getting around.

I told him that me and another bloke around here rode Kwaka's

By this stage I'm thinking he prefers Suzuki

Oh well, at least I got to see the car up close

In all I had a fucking cool time, it was really good to catch up with everyone after being a bit quite for a couple of months. Now that Im almost back to full strength I will definitely try and turn up to more shit in the future.

Good to see ya back Foxy

And I hope them good old boys didn't get any friendlier while you were over the bonnet mate

Blog Entries
    Ok. 45 hours in the saddle (since last Monday night) and 4123km later I'm back. I have shit loads of photos and a lot of crap tio talk so when I get chance I'll sort it out for you to see. Pommie. Where were you hiding mate? Frankie, sorry we missed you on the Sunday mate but good to meet you on the Saturday. Top bloke. Right, back to those photos..........

Blog Entries
    Being pissed as a cunt meant these shots didn't come out as well as I would have planned but hats off to Mick for this effort in minus 52 degrees melbourne weather and a crowd of 200 pissed bikers - Bollock naked and a fully smoking SV1000:

I know Hooligan got a few good ones so maybe his will be better........

Blog Entries
    Here's Supercharger's and myself's delux accommodation for the Saturday night, the only difference being the fire gone out and the icy fog. As for the clientele of this establishment - top fuckin' notch. You'll have to go a long way to find a better crew than this.

Blog Entries
    ......and without doubt, one of my favourite shots: Turbo does a burnout (on the grass) on Deano's bike while "Borrowing" it. Check Deano's face as he looks for tyre damage and Turbo's face as he know's what Deano's face looks like........

Blog Entries
    I'll do some more later. I'm knackered........

Great Stuff Gix!!! looks like a blast!

Hey Pommie, that shot of Nicky is excellent, plenty of air under that front wheel. []
    Glad to see you got back OK Si, I'm tipping you'll sleep well tonight (if you're not asleep already!)
    BTW, Nudie Boy's name is Mick.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast