Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Melbourne Auto Salon

Melbourne Auto Salon

A few piccies from this weekend's Auto Salon for you amusement.....

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Nice pics
    1st pic you have there of the Buell airbrushed as a dragon, belongs to Docktor ( Drove the 4wd on the Macks trip)

Nice pics
    1st pic you have there of the Buell airbrushed as a dragon, belongs to Docktor ( Drove the 4wd on the Macks trip)

thats fukin tric Jo,i almost remember talkin to him about it over dinner.Why didnt he ride it to Max?

thats fukin tric Jo,i almost remember talkin to him about it over dinner.Why didnt he ride it to Max?

Cause he is A BIG GIRL with pink fairy wings
    Has a gsxr1100 as well he coulda road. His version is bad back []
    But I think he was spewing on the trip he didnt ride [8D]

Cause he is A BIG GIRL with pink fairy wings
    Has a gsxr1100 as well he coulda road. His version is bad back []
    But I think he was spewing on the trip he didnt ride [8D]

he didnt look like a big girl,more like someone who escaped from Boggo road prison a few years back.Why do they call him Doktor?

he didnt look like a big girl,more like someone who escaped from Boggo road prison a few years back.Why do they call him Doktor?

Weekend Warrior
    Yeah Doc whats ya excuse shaggs two perfectly good bikes n ya drove a cage up to Macks? ..... Sorry rephrase that one good bike one good tractor LOL. Looks shithot Doc sorry we couldnt make it.Did ya give all the riceys the bird

Weekend Warrior
    Yeah Doc whats ya excuse shaggs two perfectly good bikes n ya drove a cage up to Macks? ..... Sorry rephrase that one good bike one good tractor LOL. Looks shithot Doc sorry we couldnt make it.Did ya give all the riceys the bird

Blog Entries
    That satin black Kwaka with the extended swingarm looks interesting as well.

Blog Entries
    That satin black Kwaka with the extended swingarm looks interesting as well.

Weekend Warrior
    Damn you Melbourne guys get BIKES at your AutoSalon?!?!?!

Weekend Warrior
    Damn you Melbourne guys get BIKES at your AutoSalon?!?!?!

SIF !. Sif i have pink fairy wings,I like black ones more gooderer, And I didnt escape from Boggo Rd, They have day release for people who have killed under 5 people. Pushed a few harleys over but the 280 rear tyre made em stand back up again. Couldnt ride the Buell to NSW coz it WOULDNT keep up with a rogue busa and I was afraid u would all laugh at my Gixxa coz it still has clothes on. Hahaha. They matt black ZX9 belongs to O.C.D racing in Oakley. has a few trick bits and a 4 inch extension on the swingarm.The R1 is cherry as, but as I was riding out last night I noticed every other bike went on a trailer cept for mine wot i rode home in the rain.One can only assume they are show pieces............ We will catch up this week Gix and RR.

Doc

SIF !. Sif i have pink fairy wings,I like black ones more gooderer, And I didnt escape from Boggo Rd, They have day release for people who have killed under 5 people. Pushed a few harleys over but the 280 rear tyre made em stand back up again. Couldnt ride the Buell to NSW coz it WOULDNT keep up with a rogue busa and I was afraid u would all laugh at my Gixxa coz it still has clothes on. Hahaha. They matt black ZX9 belongs to O.C.D racing in Oakley. has a few trick bits and a 4 inch extension on the swingarm.The R1 is cherry as, but as I was riding out last night I noticed every other bike went on a trailer cept for mine wot i rode home in the rain.One can only assume they are show pieces............ We will catch up this week Gix and RR.

Doc

I find it funny that you can just roll ya STANDARD SB6 on to a stand & it pulls a crowd[8D]

I find it funny that you can just roll ya STANDARD SB6 on to a stand & it pulls a crowd[8D]

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    hi guys.ihad three bikes entered so i had to trailer them there,bit hard to ride three at once.bimota is a sb6-r (only a couple in this country)sb6's number about 10 in aus and mad its not stock simply some tasteful mods (rearend,exhaust syetem,wheels,blinkers,clipons etc),the zx9r and the bimota belong to two of my customers, the blue gsx14 is mine. i was a little disappointed that a few more vic's didnt show . will post up some pic's as time allows.all in all a good weekend for the shop and both myself and my customers are wrapped with wins in three classes ( BEST JAP DRAGBIKE,POST2000 STREETFIGHTER,BEST EURO SPORTSBIKE).CHEERS GUYS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast