Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice on a new fighter.

Weekend Warrior
    MMmmmmhh, nice headlight on that red one
    Hello Jack, welcome to the forum. If your not techy minded then i think you should do lots and lots of reading/research and take your time to think about what you want and how you are going to do it. There should be lots of info for the gsx. You could check out the old school suzuki site. http://oldskoolsuzuki.info/

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Blog Entries
    Last pic.

144 issue's of "Streetfighters" sat here but need
    to go buy myself a scanner.

Tony.J.

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Blog Entries
    Last pic.

Tony.J.

Bloke with a smaller stick
    The first one that you put up I think I have in a book on street fighters but that last one, that is absolutely awesome that is the kinda stuff I am talkin about. What is the best way to get the frame done send it to electromold or whatever they are called down in vic or is there a cheaper way of getting it done in Sydney?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

The first one that you put up I think I have in a book on street fighters but that last one, that is absolutely awesome that is the kinda stuff I am talkin about. What is the best way to get the frame done send it to electromold or whatever they are called down in vic or is there a cheaper way of getting it done in Sydney?

nice example of the 88 ltd Jack,shame to cut it up,but you wont regret it.

nice example of the 88 ltd Jack,shame to cut it up,but you wont regret it.

Bloke with a smaller stick 03gixxerpilot's Avatar
    g'day jack welcome to the site, that is one nice example of a 88 ltd as davo said

if you are going to get rid of ( ie sell ) the plastic work i'm intrested in buying them.
    Born again Juvenile delinquent

Bloke with a smaller stick 03gixxerpilot's Avatar
    g'day jack welcome to the site, that is one nice example of a 88 ltd as davo said

if you are going to get rid of ( ie sell ) the plastic work i'm intrested in buying them.
    Born again Juvenile delinquent

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    quote:Originally posted by Tony Nitrous

Last pic.

Tony.J.
    Give me a model your after and I'll get you a price mate

quote:Originally posted by Tony Nitrous

Last pic.

Tony.J.
    Give me a model your after and I'll get you a price mate

Jack, if your after a headlight like on the red bike, speak to quikdraw cos I know he's got one in stock.

Jack, if your after a headlight like on the red bike, speak to quikdraw cos I know he's got one in stock.

GixxerPilot yes I am willing to sell the plastic as it will never be going back on the bike, have no idea how much it is worth however so you tell me what you think, unless you have something laying around that I could use on my fighter then we may be able to strike up a deal.

As for the light on the orange bike, a bit too large for my liking, can they be cut down at all? I am a big fan of the one on the red bike that I posted and also just the bare bones twin lights. I am assuming you are talking about the one with the bug eyes not the one I posted. No offence to the person who owns that one, just not the look I am after.

I do however like the SV1000 tank that is a top idea.

GixxerPilot yes I am willing to sell the plastic as it will never be going back on the bike, have no idea how much it is worth however so you tell me what you think, unless you have something laying around that I could use on my fighter then we may be able to strike up a deal.

As for the light on the orange bike, a bit too large for my liking, can they be cut down at all? I am a big fan of the one on the red bike that I posted and also just the bare bones twin lights. I am assuming you are talking about the one with the bug eyes not the one I posted. No offence to the person who owns that one, just not the look I am after.

I do however like the SV1000 tank that is a top idea.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    you can get that headlight from Angry Guy Streetfighters, He's got a link on the main site

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    you can get that headlight from Angry Guy Streetfighters, He's got a link on the main site

Yeah I have been eyeing off a few parts on that site, in no hurry to buy everything right now though I want to make sure I do this properly and buy stuff second hand if possible. Speaking of second hand there is a set of GSXR1000 K2 Front forks on ebay, is that the kind of thing I should be after? If so I will put a bid on them, what would be a good price for those does anybody know?

Yeah I have been eyeing off a few parts on that site, in no hurry to buy everything right now though I want to make sure I do this properly and buy stuff second hand if possible. Speaking of second hand there is a set of GSXR1000 K2 Front forks on ebay, is that the kind of thing I should be after? If so I will put a bid on them, what would be a good price for those does anybody know?

Blog Entries
    Jack, Ben WAS on about the red bike headlight unit that you posted. The unit is from a german company but Stu (qickdraw - www.AuStreetfighter.com.au) obviously has one and he's in Sydney. The orange one is Tony's bike, and if I'm not mistaken, that is a cut down moped fairing which was all the rage a few years ago in England.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast