Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: stunting it up!

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Man it was awesome doing monos on that Motard! really awesome. And after havin a go on ya 250 mate! dunno how u do it!
    From every straight on the way home man i was hitin 2nd gear and keepin her up LOVE THE Z! and CRAZY fuking Drew gettin that 2fiddy up

Weekend Warrior
    went to a spot today and practised some more stunting with a mate sam on a motard. damn that things fun to ride. anyways. after some sketchiness i progressed onto consistently pulling spreaders all the way through first (about 80 metres) untill the limiter and putting it down. so stoked it was a top day of prac. also got some good no foot stoppies for maybe 30 metres or so. poor pic but meh u get the jist

Drew in every foto i see of you your pulling the right bar back and leaning right.Is that just your natural style or is the bike not balanced?try shifting your weight to the left peg as you pull her up to overcome that,im no stunt pro but i dont mind the odd wheelstand.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    drew looks like troouble davo you may have to go and sort him out.

i think its that dodgey Simpson helmet he bought from the Tassie trader thats causing all the imbalance

Weekend Warrior
    i do pull right. never used to. not to point blame but i seem to think its got something to do with the gammy leg not taking much weight etc. its fucken shockin when im doing stand ups i lean like the tower of pizza to the right. started to try and correct it today. cheers for the heads up davo, im sure its 50% bandit to...

Weekend Warrior

Kelm Spreader Got to Love em!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12