Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ASF Calendar

God

ASF Calendar

Hello Everybody!

Here's an idea resourced from another bike web site ("resourced" sounds so much better than "stolen"...).

The idea: We run a streetfighter of the month competition over the next year and then print up a glossy calendar of the winning bikes for the following year. Cost and how the comp will work is yet to be worked out. The calendars can then be sold at a profit to assist the funding of this site.

Your thoughts?

Yup I think thats agood one[8D]
    wot about best BIMOTA as well[]

Yup I think thats agood one[8D]
    wot about best BIMOTA as well[]

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    i got the kwaka

i got the kwaka

Yeah thats a great idea Rex!! especially considering the Bandit might be ready if we make it a calender for 2007/08 *sigh*

But seriously, that would kick ass... good thinking... Maybe even get some horny chicky babes to stand at a safe distance from the bikes no sweaty fingermarks on the paint please darling []

Yeah thats a great idea Rex!! especially considering the Bandit might be ready if we make it a calender for 2007/08 *sigh*

But seriously, that would kick ass... good thinking... Maybe even get some horny chicky babes to stand at a safe distance from the bikes no sweaty fingermarks on the paint please darling []

ASF Depleted Uranium Member Large's Avatar
    I wasn't aware we had twelve Katana owners hereabouts

ASF Depleted Uranium Member Large's Avatar
    I wasn't aware we had twelve Katana owners hereabouts

Yep we were talking about this last year too, But alot of bikes were unfinnished. I am very much up to travelling to take shots of the bikes etc be it in a studio enviro or out doors, What ever ya want.

Yep we were talking about this last year too, But alot of bikes were unfinnished. I am very much up to travelling to take shots of the bikes etc be it in a studio enviro or out doors, What ever ya want.

What about 1 month dedicated to all you Katana Freaks. One big picci of ya all

What about 1 month dedicated to all you Katana Freaks. One big picci of ya all

dont the katana owners club have a calender for katanas?

dont the katana owners club have a calender for katanas?

Yeah But Ozkats pages are all stuck together. This way theres only 1 page for him to destroy

Yeah But Ozkats pages are all stuck together. This way theres only 1 page for him to destroy

I have a wonderful idea!! What about a calander of the bikes with the owners? With a twist I can see it now Mr.January... Large posing seductivly on his bike just wearing a Gstring Mr.Febuary... Gix11 another seductive pose in the nude with a small ASF sticker covering the area directly behind the tank Mr.March... Rexie doing a nude burnout Mr.April... Puppet doing a nude stoppie Mr.May... Davo just wearing his boots doing the burnout/wheelie/heading towards traffic stunt [xx(] Mr.June... Deano sitting side saddle on his bike with just a windowed clutch cover in his lap. Mr.July... Mundy knee down smoking it up coming out of a corner wearing just his helmet [8)] etc etc.

I have a wonderful idea!! What about a calander of the bikes with the owners? With a twist I can see it now Mr.January... Large posing seductivly on his bike just wearing a Gstring Mr.Febuary... Gix11 another seductive pose in the nude with a small ASF sticker covering the area directly behind the tank Mr.March... Rexie doing a nude burnout Mr.April... Puppet doing a nude stoppie Mr.May... Davo just wearing his boots doing the burnout/wheelie/heading towards traffic stunt [xx(] Mr.June... Deano sitting side saddle on his bike with just a windowed clutch cover in his lap. Mr.July... Mundy knee down smoking it up coming out of a corner wearing just his helmet [8)] etc etc.

i doubt my bike would ever qualify for Streetfighter of the Month.But i can arrange the bikini models for the front cover.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast