Thread: Island Cruiser

Island Cruiser

found this little gem while at work today,tripple nitrous injected suicide machine on sumcunz balcony.anyone guess what Island it is???

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Phillip Island,and that looks like Lindsay Fox's 5 star luxury hotel in the background.

Phillip Island,and that looks like Lindsay Fox's 5 star luxury hotel in the background.

Bribie Island?

Bribie Island?

Yes Freax,Woorim Beach to be exact.Sumhow knew you'd know that 1.

Yes Freax,Woorim Beach to be exact.Sumhow knew you'd know that 1.

if thats Lidsay Fox's five star hotel in the background,i was the first 1 to take a dump in his penthouse suite dunny,does that make me even more famous than i already am?Think i'll piss on the carpet tommorow,because i can.

Blog Entries
    I'd of guessed it was fuckin' 'STREETS' Island! Do you have to have icecream around there to stop getting shot or arrested or something? Oh, and that rake beats the Kat drag bike's.

how do i know i was the first to take a dump in the penthouse shitter you ask? because i layed it last week and the plumbing isnt conected so its still there.[xx(]
    That bike is just awesome,35 tooth front sprocket and 35 tooth rear,fukin geared to the moon.The tail unit is 1 of them old skool mince meat grinders and the rims are made from the protective grills off an oscillating fan,the nitrous bottles are genuine whipped cream numbers from the 70's.I'd get a better foto but everyone on the building site was lookin at me kinda wierd as i did a drive by with my camera hangin out the window,yes thats my ute in the reflection.

how do i know i was the first to take a dump in the penthouse shitter you ask? because i layed it last week and the plumbing isnt conected so its still there.[xx(]
    That bike is just awesome,35 tooth front sprocket and 35 tooth rear,fukin geared to the moon.The tail unit is 1 of them old skool mince meat grinders and the rims are made from the protective grills off an oscillating fan,the nitrous bottles are genuine whipped cream numbers from the 70's.I'd get a better foto but everyone on the building site was lookin at me kinda wierd as i did a drive by with my camera hangin out the window,yes thats my ute in the reflection.

ASF Depleted Uranium Member Large's Avatar
    They were probably saying there goes that phantom shitter!

ASF Depleted Uranium Member Large's Avatar
    They were probably saying there goes that phantom shitter!

Blog Entries
    Is that why there's so many people in the shot? Is that dump smelling the whole area out pretty bad now?

Blog Entries
    Is that why there's so many people in the shot? Is that dump smelling the whole area out pretty bad now?