Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ASF Straightliners arrives......

thats the response i was after. HA ... correct me if im wrong but thats the first funny you've cracked since signing up Ben???Didnt the doctor warn you about drinking too much milk[8D]

Weekend Warrior
    yeah i get what your saying for sure stu. aghwell. i will be along to watch anyways.

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    OK guys. I've got Sep 23/24 pencilled in for the event. That's a Sat/Sun. If it ends up being just the one day it'll be Sun the 24th. If anyone is sure they will be coming already (as I know a lot of you are!!) then can you e-mail me direct with your confirmation & I'll get your name down.
    As far as $$$$ goes if it's one day I'll try to keep it $50 per bike and $10 per guest (max 2 guests per participant), and if it's 2 days It'll probably be $50 for one day and $90 for both days.
    Bear in mind this will be a 'private' event and there will be no ring-in's allowed on the day. Paid up participants and their guests only.
    There will be a maximum of 50 bikes allowed to compete. This way it won't get too crowded & everyone will get plenty of runway-time!! We probably won't even get this many anyway, but I've got to set a limit somewhere!!!
    I will advertise all available accomodation sites for the duration, but will leave it up to everyone to actually call & book it themselves - God know's I've got enough on my plate already!!! You should see the paperwork I've had to draw up..... it's a legal minefield[xx(]!!!!
    Spread the word guys - this thing may just be pretty good!!!!

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Will the likes of RAPID be attending? the 1st ..well....The 1st Aussie StreetFighter party really......

ASF Depleted Uranium Member Large's Avatar
    *goes away to Google and Ebay Turbo*

rexie doesnt need a turbo he has a kawasaki but he does need jenny craig. we all need a girl to push our bikes back for us. ozkat are you free that weekend?

Weekend Warrior
    Qickdraw, what mustering are you in ?? Ex Aircraft Structural Fitter here from (what was) 481 Squadron.

Cheers Rich

Hey Richo - currently FLTENG. Used to be blackhander at 76 amongst others.... but sshh don't tell anyone. It's supposed to be a secret.
    D'OH!!!

quote:Originally posted by BOHEMION

Will the likes of RAPID be attending? the 1st ..well....The 1st Aussie StreetFighter party really......
    settle down Slowhemion,it will be the 4th official Aussie Streetfighter Party that i'll be attending.Strretfighters arnt exactly built for gaining top speeds,so i'll be going for the most beer drunk over a 1/4 mile 10 second pass type record.

Hey Stu might wanna get a few strobe lights and some 70's disco music goin. I think Davo would like to challenge people to a 'dance off'. Well after the amount of dance go juice he'll consume he will be the outright defending champion.

Weekend Warrior
    hey rich & quickdraw I was an MTfitter and then remustered to Dental Technician, been out for 3yrs now

Blog Entries
    Fuck my old socks! look who it is. Sniper Typer returns. This RAAF talk got you excited enough to get that speedy digit of yours out then mate? You gonna make it to Shayno's at the weekend?

Weekend Warrior
    Gix11 your missing an A there mate, RAAF.

Qickdraw what aircraft are you doing time on?

Puppet, I joined up as a Motor Body Builder, worked with MT Fitters at 2SD GEMS in Sydney around 1990 - 1992, then re-mustered.

Miss the big blue supermarket at times.

Cheers Rich

One of the big ones! Sorry mate - can't really say much more on a public forum..... but you can probably narrow it down a bit if you think about it for a second..... Anyway enough shop talk! Let's talk more speed!

Weekend Warrior
    What is on at Shayno's? Anyway I'll be in Newcastle at a fucking christening, and this will make you laugh, I am the Godfather.Only out of obligation am I attending.Yeah great. I also miss out on a trackday at Qld Raceway on saturday, as well as overtime on sunday at double time.So how much appeal does the christening have? I think you know the answer.

Weekend Warrior
    Hey Gix I found the bbq info.I went on and read something about overcranked,I thought thatis a condition Davo suffers from.

Blog Entries
    No that's "overload" mate. It's a dance move he does. Or was it overbalance? I forget.......

its called the Pisstank Pervert Stumbha thanks,but ive been practising my air guitar for the fools run so expect sum big new moves.

Weekend Warrior
    Enough of this RAAF homo crap....!!!! Im trying to have a pull over the tasty arab chicks around the pool..... And keep losing my fat!!!

What? you mean they're not in sacks?

Or have you been away from home too long [}]

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast