Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: south australian members???

WATEVR

south australian members???

just wondering if there many of you guys and gals stationed in or around adelaide[?] i am in old noarlunga and was curious if anyone else was local or there abouts?

Naaah, none of us would be caught dead around Adelaide mate, and we all absolutely abhor the Crows mate, wannabe real footy team. So why you living down there? you on the run or something? Got creditors chasing ya? You're a paedophile and that's the only place you were welcome? You like putting bodies in barrels?

Nah not many of us live that far away

Blog Entries
    Try Geesexar, Rich and Razorback mate, they are first that come to mind from "around" that area.

and OzR1127...Justin.

Blog Entries
    Justin is a few hours south in Hackham West. .....but still SA I guess?

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    ahhh funny FUCKERS!!!!! but seriously there are quite a few fighters kicking around here find it hard to believe that there arent any or many on this site. so if you are touch base we can then invade the east in numbers!!

HEYYY there aint nothin' wrong...well not much...wrong with adelaide (hate crows, paedophiles, some priests, banks of any sort, bastards who jump fences, politicans, germaine greer..fuck i think i've run off track a bit...anyway WHATVER...im just outta pt adelaide not far for a run down your way...whatsay all us sth aussies hookup for a spin will pm you whatever

Portsmouth costa del south coast, England
    I will be adding myself to the SA crew soon

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
    Im in Adelaide, Seacliff. Anyone interested in meeting up at the Bay on Sunday nights? 7.30 in Jetty Road? Whaddya reckon?

nah man im not inta coffee an biscuits...an theres no corners or bends on jetty road sounds like a boring ride to me

well, perhaps we should get pissed at the paradise hotel then go for a ride up the gorge then each to their own dude. make a suggestion, it would be good to catch up for a ride or something with other sa streetfighters

Blog Entries
    Come on lads, get it together!

Who cares where it is or what road........................ RIDE!!

your right revken...we should all hook up for a ride...i dont know about gettin pissed before the gorge road tho...im busy this weekend but if ya wanna perhaps we could get together for a ride the weekend after...whose up for it?

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Im another Adelaide rider.

Still rebuilding the Blade after a slight mishap but i have another bike. Bones arn't up for Full on hills riding yet though.

Blog Entries
    Ah ha. It's all coming together. Good work.

sounds good people, any suggestions? jut dont make it early sunday mornings cos I work sunday mornings

greeny, sorry to hear you and the blade are not too well...hope things get on the mend soon.revken as long as the weather holds wot about sunday arvo....wot time would you finish work?
    maybe a spin to victor harbor...keep in touch... ANYONE ELSE UP FOR A SPIN NEXT SUNDAY!!!!

I finish work about 12noon at Seacliff, so Im down the right direction for Victor or strath. i love the run to strath too, like the circuit going out to strath thru clarendon and meadows, lunch at the pub there (cheap) and back via macclesfield. its a good sunday arvo run, victor and thru to cape jervois is probably better for an all day run maybe, more time to enjoy it and stop for a drink/food at yank or somewhere. whaddya reckon?

A day run would be good for a saturday would be good. I live around PtAdelaide area so I could be down your way about 1pm next sunday..Gonna be watchin the grand final next saturday...bbq an beer. Strath sounds good..whereabouts do you wanna meet up...perhaps we can get a coupla others from sth. aussie to come...message me on 0419826856 to keep in contact...cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast