Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fools Run Final Details

Fools Run Final Details

Just got off the blower to the pubs so heres the details.

Cost:$20 per person, +$12 for hot gourmet breakfast on Sunday morning.(had to book breaky for every1 coz they dont normally do it).So cost is $32 per head.I will collect money when we get to the pub and give you room details then.please dont bitch at me if you dont get an ensuite room with sanitary napkin disposal facilities because ive already done my head in tryin to organise this.

Dinner: Select and pay for your own from the bistro menu.Tables are reserved for us.(tried to organise a BBQ but the pub has recently been sold n the new owners wont run with it.)

Extra night accommodation is avaliable for those who want it.I havnt booked it but i've let James know that we will need between 10 n 20 beds for Sunday night.Confirm this with me on Saturday 1st April arvo.

Ok, thats ther heavy shit dealt with. now for thje minor issues...Live music/DJ/No music is thje next question.Spoke to James about it and he said there is a Cruiser bike group stayin there tonight who requwested the same thing.he recommended a band called REX,ROVER N FIDO who have had outstanding reviews at many cuntry pubs including the Pub With No Beer.they play rock, blues, n country music which should cater for every taste.I'm not really interested in background noise coz i'd rather talk to you lot,even tho i have a reputation of puttin on the disco shoes.I have to ring the new owners tommorow so i really need some feedback here coz i dont wanna organise sumthin that will shit others off.

cheers Davo

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    All good for me, I'll be staying the extra night and I dont mind the "bluegrass boot click" in the back ground

Don't mind the blue's and Hank Williams.

I might be there Friday, but not Sunday night

i dont mind a bit of country AND western

Its Drinking music.

PLease note: Any one ever comes to a party at myhouse there is alot of Dropkick Murphs = EXCELLENT DRINKING MUSIC!
    KISS ME I'M SHIT FACED !!!!!!!

no fucking kenny rogers.[)][}]

I'm with Mad on that call

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    Live music > rock etc is cool by me.

its all finalised.Should be a blinder.Apparently theyu play a bit of Credance,at bit of Cuntry but mainly blues.no Willie Nelson an no Fukin Kenny Rogers

Any John Denver?

not sure mate,but if i had my way it would be NOFX.
    Chalky if ya gunna be there friday night you'll need to book your own room,same goes for anyone else. Ph number is 02 6568 1033,ask for James or Chris

Bloke with a smaller stick
    I'm with you Davo, NOFX or maybe a little Jimmy Eat World, or even some Blink 182 from about 10 years ago.
    "It's the eighties and I'm down with the ladies"

how bout some slayer or sepultura?? some godsmack? :P

lol

thanks for organising all this davo, your a deadset champion mate!!

cheers.joe.

Blog Entries
    Are they still flexible with sofas and shit as well mate? I only ask as bastards keep telling me they want to come as well! Ah fuck it, they'll sort something out. It's all good Davo. Cheers mate.

Weekend Warrior
    N O F X fuck davo im impressed thats what i would have said. id take sepultura to, not so keen for the j.e.w or blink but maybe some newer stuff in pennywise

OK if I bring my own Willie Nelson cd Davo, surely we can't go a whole weekend without Willie

I'll bring the private sound booth for Gibbo hey ![][^][B)]

Ahh, comon Boh, you know you love it. What about some Dean Martin or Celine Dion, Bing Crosby and The Backdoor boys[B)]

HAHAH looking over at ur Fav Gibbo Collection I see, alright we gotta have atleast one of Gibs songs ur choice Gibbo!

Gix,unfortunately there will already be 7 people in the common room and that includes on the sofa's.its definately full but i still havnt heard back from Nakedbusa or Kamakazebusa so im not sure if they r still on.also havnt heard back from puppet or rexie but im sure they will be there.Ozr1127,Claire n Jason Bear are also getting back to me.Just depends on who actually turns up i guess.You n Huddo are in a double+single room so you can always fit 1 more in there if ya wanna share a double bed[:I]otherwise motels it is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast