Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Freaks Kat 1981 1100

suxukifreak

Freaks Kat 1981 1100

No rego, as new tyres, dyna coils, carbon front guard, great paint, EFE oil cooler, Koni shocks, $5,500 Brisbane

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    mmm, nice kat!!!
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    mmm, nice kat!!!
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Tony - Surely!

Blog Entries
    Tony - Surely!

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Yeah, go on Tony, it's the one you've been looking for! [8D]
    I like it a lot, custom, but still pure Kat. []
    Good price too.
    Or maybe Oz should buy it, 2 modified Katanas in the garage......... mmmmm...

Yeah, go on Tony, it's the one you've been looking for! [8D]
    I like it a lot, custom, but still pure Kat. []
    Good price too.
    Or maybe Oz should buy it, 2 modified Katanas in the garage......... mmmmm...

no excuses this time Tony. Sad day freak..sad day.

no excuses this time Tony. Sad day freak..sad day.

[V]

[V]

WOW thats a beauty!

See that further proves the point I was making in the other thread... $8500 for a Kat not even as good as this one... People need a relaity check I swear.

WOW thats a beauty!

See that further proves the point I was making in the other thread... $8500 for a Kat not even as good as this one... People need a relaity check I swear.

Hey there's a guy down here, who rides a humpty along the expressways, who spent $65,000 on the motor alone. And he rides the expressways because that's all the ill-handling, lumpy piece of shite can handle. (admittedly he's one of the local '1%ers', so I don't expect too much independant intelligent thought[8)])

People will pay absolutely ridiculous amounts of money, if the 'think' they are getting what they want. How much do art collectors pay for paintings of old eurotrash tarts, vases and broken old clay pots[:0]. How much for that Frog rip-off clone of the B-King[V]. How much for a Humpty Dumpty/beemer/duck/ et al[V][V], they're all waaaaaay over-priced to me, but the company owners are making big dollars............................. and definitely not listening to me.

There's a couple sitting on bike yards around the place that have ~$8,000 tickets on them.

I just wish I had $5,000 spare at the moment, cos that's a really tasty unit [] (just needs a BLACK paint job ( you'd think I was afro-ethnic I carry on about wanting everything to be black so much))

Hey there's a guy down here, who rides a humpty along the expressways, who spent $65,000 on the motor alone. And he rides the expressways because that's all the ill-handling, lumpy piece of shite can handle. (admittedly he's one of the local '1%ers', so I don't expect too much independant intelligent thought[8)])

People will pay absolutely ridiculous amounts of money, if the 'think' they are getting what they want. How much do art collectors pay for paintings of old eurotrash tarts, vases and broken old clay pots[:0]. How much for that Frog rip-off clone of the B-King[V]. How much for a Humpty Dumpty/beemer/duck/ et al[V][V], they're all waaaaaay over-priced to me, but the company owners are making big dollars............................. and definitely not listening to me.

There's a couple sitting on bike yards around the place that have ~$8,000 tickets on them.

I just wish I had $5,000 spare at the moment, cos that's a really tasty unit [] (just needs a BLACK paint job ( you'd think I was afro-ethnic I carry on about wanting everything to be black so much))

Yes I dont doubt you can put an $8000 price tag on one... What I doubt is that youll sell it

Yes I dont doubt you can put an $8000 price tag on one... What I doubt is that youll sell it

YEah that Kat is worth the $5500 for sure. Ducati Should give Duck buyers a $5000 cash back for compensation for all the future bullshit they have to put up with! Or atleast a warning sticker

" Even though This Duke has good front end, brakes and carbies the other components will blow up in your face- For performance riding and a quality motor please purchase a Suzuki-Kwaka-Yam- For high seriving intervals and cost BUY ME!"

YEah that Kat is worth the $5500 for sure. Ducati Should give Duck buyers a $5000 cash back for compensation for all the future bullshit they have to put up with! Or atleast a warning sticker

" Even though This Duke has good front end, brakes and carbies the other components will blow up in your face- For performance riding and a quality motor please purchase a Suzuki-Kwaka-Yam- For high seriving intervals and cost BUY ME!"

The polished wire wheels look the SHIZZLE!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast