Thread: '88 1100 'pre fightered'

Benz

'88 1100 'pre fightered'

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Hey Benz, i know this is off topic but what swingaem are you using in your Kat?

Whats with the airfilter hanging out the side ? Looks like its had some sort of custom manifold type thingy fitted ?? Also the instruments look interesting..

50HP, shit...hold on tight.

OZ,
    I cut the original alloy kat swingarm, and got the front section welded to a 2002gixxxer 600 arm, so it fits perfectly, and is about 6" over.
    A bike/machineshop called Alicross,here in Darwin, did the work ,top job perfectly square, done in a week.
    I think that airfilter arrangement is this guys answer to the airbox shitfight. Might be a bit restrictive though...., 50HP is a pissweak number for a 1052., and would probably suck a heap of water.

OZ,
    I cut the original alloy kat swingarm, and got the front section welded to a 2002gixxxer 600 arm, so it fits perfectly, and is about 6" over.
    A bike/machineshop called Alicross,here in Darwin, did the work ,top job perfectly square, done in a week.
    I think that airfilter arrangement is this guys answer to the airbox shitfight. Might be a bit restrictive though...., 50HP is a pissweak number for a 1052., and would probably suck a heap of water.

50HP!!!!?????[xx(]thought that motor size would be a killer, Concidering the Dukes 600Twin only produces 64HP

Yeah, well he does state it's a bit fumey! Maybe his 'might need new rings', is really 'needs new pistons,rings and a rebore! Even so, I think it would make more than 50ponies, Suzuki's original specs say about 120-130HP don't they?