Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GP Trackside campground

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    fuck gibbo you're uggly! thats why no one came up to ya[]
    i was wearing my shirts all weekend and saw a couple, as Foxy said, we had some fun.
    yer, the whole flat tyre thing was a drag, but we made up for it later on that night, had a few jars to soothe our sore and sorry arses, and see how much more we could strip from poor old Hooligans wallet. well next year's the go, i'll be there again surprise surprise!
    there was one young guy there who'd never ridden or even gone pillion on a bike and his permanently pissed dopey apprilia riding cousin was trying to talk him into getting all sorts of crap bikes. i took him for a spin on the z, and when we got to 150kph, he started smashing my ribs and screaming, i was guessing it was for me to slow down but i got him to 165 before i began to worry that he might piss himself! anyway, he's gone home to get his L's and has since advised he's booked in for the first course, so maybe a new biker on the way!
    i definately had a good time...yes i did.[^]

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    B BB B BB B BUT C C C CLAIRE, YOU SAID YOU L L L LOVED ME YOU'RE SO BEYUUDIFULLL, TELL ME YOU'RE FUCKIN WITH ME, PLEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOB SOB[xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234