Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: rexies rex for sale.

C'est moi?

I wouldn't do that mate

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    honda, harley both start with the same letter so there you go they do have a lot in common.

honda, harley both start with the same letter so there you go they do have a lot in common.

I like Hondas, I like Ducati's I get lip from the guys Damo, But Blah There cool. And believe me they give me shite about my Duke. I recently just bough a nice little Honda to teach my G/F on and for abit of a track bike, a wee CBR 250RR got it off a mate. Hold in there son give em abit back. Lets see who wins the GP, If its not Suzuki then give em hell! Cause I'm sure if a Suzuki wins we wont here the end of it!![]

I like Hondas, I like Ducati's I get lip from the guys Damo, But Blah There cool. And believe me they give me shite about my Duke. I recently just bough a nice little Honda to teach my G/F on and for abit of a track bike, a wee CBR 250RR got it off a mate. Hold in there son give em abit back. Lets see who wins the GP, If its not Suzuki then give em hell! Cause I'm sure if a Suzuki wins we wont here the end of it!![]

Weekend Warrior
    Hey Boh,

I think you've hit on the reason for the poo-throwin' with "nice little Honda".

Of all the manufacturers Mr Honda is the one who makes his bikes closest to being a fridge or washer or dryer (ie a "whitegood"). They are typically so well engineered and santised that they all the personality of a Toyota Camry.

Besides I'm allowed to poo-poo hondas - I currently own my tird one!

Weekend Warrior
    Hey Boh,

I think you've hit on the reason for the poo-throwin' with "nice little Honda".

Of all the manufacturers Mr Honda is the one who makes his bikes closest to being a fridge or washer or dryer (ie a "whitegood"). They are typically so well engineered and santised that they all the personality of a Toyota Camry.

Besides I'm allowed to poo-poo hondas - I currently own my tird one!

Blog Entries
    You hate it so much you call it a Tird? Isn't that normally spelled with a U?

Blog Entries
    You hate it so much you call it a Tird? Isn't that normally spelled with a U?

Weekend Warrior
    Well spotted Gix!

PS: I now like the Mighty Hornet and I'm learnin' to like it more & more with every passin' km but I still know deep down it's always going to be a honda.

Weekend Warrior
    Well spotted Gix!

PS: I now like the Mighty Hornet and I'm learnin' to like it more & more with every passin' km but I still know deep down it's always going to be a honda.

HAHAh well it is nice and its little Well excuse me while i go buy my happy meal [xx(]

HAHAh well it is nice and its little Well excuse me while i go buy my happy meal [xx(]

No harleys for me,just the blade and a cb900 forgotten era race bike and a gpz6 and a little yamie the misses owns in my garage.And like most other blokes ive owned others.
    So im not a one make only bloke so i dont see the point in baggin a brand or the bloke riding it because you dont like it, were all riding for the love of bugs in the teeth and being wet right though in the rain so theres no point to it,just respect that every body likes differnt makes and models and it may not be your choice but dont knock a block for it.
    Hey REXIE see ive got a kwaka parked in the garage to.

No harleys for me,just the blade and a cb900 forgotten era race bike and a gpz6 and a little yamie the misses owns in my garage.And like most other blokes ive owned others.
    So im not a one make only bloke so i dont see the point in baggin a brand or the bloke riding it because you dont like it, were all riding for the love of bugs in the teeth and being wet right though in the rain so theres no point to it,just respect that every body likes differnt makes and models and it may not be your choice but dont knock a block for it.
    Hey REXIE see ive got a kwaka parked in the garage to.

Can we all hold hands and sing kumbaya, or some other hippy shit, now.

Can we all hold hands and sing kumbaya, or some other hippy shit, now.

no.

no.

Blog Entries
    Damo. Got any mods to the Blade mate? I'd like to see it if you do. Which model is it? I used to have the first Fireblade model in '92 and loved the thing. If I didn't have the GSXRs I'd consider doing a Blade fighter, they rock.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast