Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: rexies rex for sale.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace

ASS SHOT!

got my cardboard undertray temp made up.1 day i will get around to finishing it.sucks workin 16 hours a day.

got my cardboard undertray temp made up.1 day i will get around to finishing it.sucks workin 16 hours a day.

well i was wrong about the MT01 seat [xx(] GREAT WORK EXBEN!!!! I love it.

well i was wrong about the MT01 seat [xx(] GREAT WORK EXBEN!!!! I love it.

Weekend Warrior
    Hey Exben,

What does it cost happy customers to have you build something like the Hornet or your Kobra?

Naturally, I'm not looking for what specific customers have paid or your trade secrets or whatever, just trying to get an idea of what's possible for how much.

Weekend Warrior
    Hey Exben,

What does it cost happy customers to have you build something like the Hornet or your Kobra?

Naturally, I'm not looking for what specific customers have paid or your trade secrets or whatever, just trying to get an idea of what's possible for how much.

Hornet-Boy,A Basic Streetfighter conversion ( Done right though)bout $3000-$4000 .A full build (as in bare frame rebuild )generally start bout $9000-$10000 then go up from there depending whats required.This is very rough as each build is diferent & I estimate each job if required, once we have all the details.

Hornet-Boy,A Basic Streetfighter conversion ( Done right though)bout $3000-$4000 .A full build (as in bare frame rebuild )generally start bout $9000-$10000 then go up from there depending whats required.This is very rough as each build is diferent & I estimate each job if required, once we have all the details.

due to the fact no one recognises a great bike when they see one for sale you can all get fucked. im keeping the rex. you had your chance and you all missed out have fun on your harleys.

due to the fact no one recognises a great bike when they see one for sale you can all get fucked. im keeping the rex. you had your chance and you all missed out have fun on your harleys.

on ya Triky,fuck the CSA keep ya bike.you'd never get back wot ya put into it mate.p.s i have ya MSN

on ya Triky,fuck the CSA keep ya bike.you'd never get back wot ya put into it mate.p.s i have ya MSN

New to Streetfighters
    Tricky, I was desperately trying to scrape the money together to buy your Rex. Im getting a company car this week so I advertised my car for sale and that'll help me get some cash. I was even thinking of selling the mighty Kat too. Even though the Kat is a great bike, the lure of a well modified rex is too much for me to resist!

But having said that, Im glad you're keeping it.

Cheers

James

New to Streetfighters
    Tricky, I was desperately trying to scrape the money together to buy your Rex. Im getting a company car this week so I advertised my car for sale and that'll help me get some cash. I was even thinking of selling the mighty Kat too. Even though the Kat is a great bike, the lure of a well modified rex is too much for me to resist!

But having said that, Im glad you're keeping it.

Cheers

James

New to Streetfighters
    quote:Originally posted by Rexie

Fuck em all'
    Rex's rule.

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    I can see there are a lot of serious buyers around Rexie, funny, i was thinkin of getting a 650 and motarding it too, summat a bit more sedate and cheaper. still, i'll see what the kwaka looks like when it comes back. good luck selling it, its way way sexy for sure! sorry to say i personally dont know anyone atm who is looking for a bike.

not selling it anymore claire went back to fulltime work so i didnt have to. do miss being at home 5 days a week though.

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    yer, its a tuff one, but arnt ya glad now ya not selling, its a sexxxxxy beast for sure. have fun at work (not)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456