Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GSXR1000 K5 Streetfighter

1 day puppet will even be fast enough to get around an ol oil coiled,heavy under braked,shit suspension streetfighter.sure the new 03 ricer might have more power in a straight line,but i dont recall it passing Mad and I through the Dorrigo National Park.its all good to have a big cock,but its useless if ya aint got the balls to drive it. hahaha hahahaha hahahahaha. hu.lookin forward to the next 1 now Niel? i might even have front brakes by then.[8D][:X][:0][|)]

Blog Entries
    That reminds me. I put the '05 Fools Run page back up. You can find it at the bottom of the first top box on the home page. It'll give you chance to see Davo and Oz's bikes as they used to be, all tupperwared up....

Blog Entries
    That reminds me. I put the '05 Fools Run page back up. You can find it at the bottom of the first top box on the home page. It'll give you chance to see Davo and Oz's bikes as they used to be, all tupperwared up....

yeah thanks stickboy,hope you left out the dress thing.best i go check it out.oh thanks mate,Coffs ride has totally disappeared and that familiar dress is back,with a new link for the dumb(in topics).Bring back the ninja.hard to compare mods when they aren't shown.better send ya some new foto's. its changed since coffs.(and no,its not pink anymore).but i do have fotoshop now and my daughter has done some serious mods to your bike,but i'll keep them as ammunition for when i'm fired upon next.

yeah thanks stickboy,hope you left out the dress thing.best i go check it out.oh thanks mate,Coffs ride has totally disappeared and that familiar dress is back,with a new link for the dumb(in topics).Bring back the ninja.hard to compare mods when they aren't shown.better send ya some new foto's. its changed since coffs.(and no,its not pink anymore).but i do have fotoshop now and my daughter has done some serious mods to your bike,but i'll keep them as ammunition for when i'm fired upon next.

Blog Entries
    Fuckin' 'ell! Trying to do this shit in the office and at home fucks up the sync! Bollox to it. I've added a link in the first box and done away with the centre bit all together. I have to update the entire website sooner or later anyway. Bring out the pic anyway mate, sounds great!

Blog Entries
    Fuckin' 'ell! Trying to do this shit in the office and at home fucks up the sync! Bollox to it. I've added a link in the first box and done away with the centre bit all together. I have to update the entire website sooner or later anyway. Bring out the pic anyway mate, sounds great!

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    soooo, when n where do use meet up????????????????????????????

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    soooo, when n where do use meet up????????????????????????????

next annual is first weekend in april Straw,at Macksville. unless ya goin to the Island. might even have a xmas gathering for the QLD units if everyone's keen?
    but there's plenty of weekends in between if ya keen for a day run,puppet is usually keen for a ride.i'm out till after the island.

next annual is first weekend in april Straw,at Macksville. unless ya goin to the Island. might even have a xmas gathering for the QLD units if everyone's keen?
    but there's plenty of weekends in between if ya keen for a day run,puppet is usually keen for a ride.i'm out till after the island.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Im keen for the Xmas one mate

Im keen for the Xmas one mate

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    long way off. day run sounds good!

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    long way off. day run sounds good!

leave it with me, i'll check my calender an have my people contact your people when i know more. Few other punters from Brizy r keen as well so i might have to extract the didget.

leave it with me, i'll check my calender an have my people contact your people when i know more. Few other punters from Brizy r keen as well so i might have to extract the didget.

If I play my cards right from now till then Chances are good with a newer bigger bike too mate, So might be in for a good run! I'll have my ppl contact your ppl

If I play my cards right from now till then Chances are good with a newer bigger bike too mate, So might be in for a good run! I'll have my ppl contact your ppl

New to Streetfighters
    quote:Originally posted by puppet

I wonder where he got the inspiration????
    Yea, full respect puppet, your an inspiration to alot of us.

FUGORFF........

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast