Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GSXR1000 K5 Streetfighter

Weekend Warrior
    Chaps that 05 is a friend of mine.I wonder where he got the inspiration????

uuum K-mart catalogue maybe???

well who woulda guessed,its puppet's mate. the big question is"can he ride it?". guess we'll find out if he joins the site[8D].how was ya pro Honda ride Neil? spewin about Darlington park mate.

uuum K-mart catalogue maybe???

well who woulda guessed,its puppet's mate. the big question is"can he ride it?". guess we'll find out if he joins the site[8D].how was ya pro Honda ride Neil? spewin about Darlington park mate.

an forgot to mention,chain guards are for Poofters

an forgot to mention,chain guards are for Poofters

Blog Entries
    Puppet! I thought you had joined some Honda Cult and left on some spaceship to Mars or somethin' mate! Where the fark have you been? If you tell me "recruiting geezers like this one" then I'll let you off. Get ya man to join up mate, seems like he's got the idea. By the way if you haven't read the write up for Coffs get your arse there and read it. The undie jump has retained it's title in ASF cult status but the out of control burnout and Ninja wake-up might be a few new things to add to the ASF ride out spectacular.

Blog Entries
    Puppet! I thought you had joined some Honda Cult and left on some spaceship to Mars or somethin' mate! Where the fark have you been? If you tell me "recruiting geezers like this one" then I'll let you off. Get ya man to join up mate, seems like he's got the idea. By the way if you haven't read the write up for Coffs get your arse there and read it. The undie jump has retained it's title in ASF cult status but the out of control burnout and Ninja wake-up might be a few new things to add to the ASF ride out spectacular.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    well, i mite have 2 come on a run with u lot eh? yep, neil is an influnce somewhat

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    well, i mite have 2 come on a run with u lot eh? yep, neil is an influnce somewhat

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    oil & water do mix! look at the result!!!!!

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    oil & water do mix! look at the result!!!!!

Weekend Warrior
    An oil cooler and a radiator, sorry cuntie no can do.You see apparantly a "REAL" streetfighter is an oil boiler, you know, Old, Heavy, Underpowered, shit brakes, crap suspension. I suggest you put your tupperware (fairing) back on and fuck off back to your sports bike mates.Technology freak, nothing but old shit in here. Do you understand. You are the weakest link. Goodbye.

Weekend Warrior
    An oil cooler and a radiator, sorry cuntie no can do.You see apparantly a "REAL" streetfighter is an oil boiler, you know, Old, Heavy, Underpowered, shit brakes, crap suspension. I suggest you put your tupperware (fairing) back on and fuck off back to your sports bike mates.Technology freak, nothing but old shit in here. Do you understand. You are the weakest link. Goodbye.

I agree

As an old fart on an 80's 'super bike', I dont have much choice do I

Apart from the sod off bit that is. I'm way too nice for that.

I agree

As an old fart on an 80's 'super bike', I dont have much choice do I

Apart from the sod off bit that is. I'm way too nice for that.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    quote:Originally posted by puppet

was this reply intended for me?

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    quote:Originally posted by puppet

was this reply intended for me?

Blog Entries
    I don't know about that one but I'm sure the "love sock" line was aimed at you in Turbokat's topic. You and Puppet really should get a room. Good to see you get on with your mates Puppet. There's a lot of love in that reply as well. Nice one Tiger.

Blog Entries
    I don't know about that one but I'm sure the "love sock" line was aimed at you in Turbokat's topic. You and Puppet really should get a room. Good to see you get on with your mates Puppet. There's a lot of love in that reply as well. Nice one Tiger.

1 day puppet will even be fast enough to get around an ol oil coiled,heavy under braked,shit suspension streetfighter.sure the new 03 ricer might have more power in a straight line,but i dont recall it passing Mad and I through the Dorrigo National Park.its all good to have a big cock,but its useless if ya aint got the balls to drive it. hahaha hahahaha hahahahaha. hu.lookin forward to the next 1 now Niel? i might even have front brakes by then.[8D][:X][:0][|)]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast