Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Photo Shop Chop Chop!

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Test ride was brilliant, Enjoyed the Z750 the most! you can throw them Z's around sumfin major! Now all i have to do is make my mind up on what to get [B)]

let me help, ZED1000.(black)

let me help, ZED1000.(black)

I agree The 1000 had some punch, Scared da shit out of me my 1st big poke on the throttle! It just wants to eat highway!

I agree The 1000 had some punch, Scared da shit out of me my 1st big poke on the throttle! It just wants to eat highway!

up for a squirt to Phyllis Island in October Broh?

up for a squirt to Phyllis Island in October Broh?

Hopefully mate I need to start to arrange it with my boss now though, he back from holidays so I can apply for a 2-3 days off, Give my arse some time off the bike when I get home

Hopefully mate I need to start to arrange it with my boss now though, he back from holidays so I can apply for a 2-3 days off, Give my arse some time off the bike when I get home

kool,leavin 11th or 12th october,return about 18th or 19th october,dont ask your boss,tell him.[8D]

kool,leavin 11th or 12th october,return about 18th or 19th october,dont ask your boss,tell him.[8D]

hahaha cool as. Will have to see if my G/F can hurry up and give me money for my car! then i can pay for the thing cash, but i'll see how low i can get the bloke down too. if its still too much will have to seek other corridores for a big bore fighter

hahaha cool as. Will have to see if my G/F can hurry up and give me money for my car! then i can pay for the thing cash, but i'll see how low i can get the bloke down too. if its still too much will have to seek other corridores for a big bore fighter

Shit shit shit, looks like the Z1000 will have to go on the 'TO DO' List, Funds have come up too short. Looks like I will have to look at something abit Older and rebuild. Will Start looking today!

Shit shit shit, looks like the Z1000 will have to go on the 'TO DO' List, Funds have come up too short. Looks like I will have to look at something abit Older and rebuild. Will Start looking today!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234