Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Photo Shop Chop Chop!

i have a red dress with black panties,an some pubic hair for a mo-hawk on my hellmut. rekon that should get me into any club up here. speakin of clubbin,Shihad+Cog r playin at thye Sands Hotel up ere tonight,will ya be there???

ASF Premium Full Member
    Erm, I don't even know what I'm doing now, so fuck knows. Maybe, what's the weather like?

ASF Premium Full Member
    Erm, I don't even know what I'm doing now, so fuck knows. Maybe, what's the weather like?

beautiful 1 day perfect the next.got the dirt magnets in 7 hours so i wont be there.FUCKIT.just thought Gix wouldnt missit???

beautiful 1 day perfect the next.got the dirt magnets in 7 hours so i wont be there.FUCKIT.just thought Gix wouldnt missit???

stop it,ya steelin all my idea's.doesn't matter what ya do to it, it will never be reduced to a Bandit.hows it look in yellow?

stop it,ya steelin all my idea's.doesn't matter what ya do to it, it will never be reduced to a Bandit.hows it look in yellow?

how bout a multy coloured disco ball.i make these for a living,so it better be fancy.

how bout a multy coloured disco ball.i make these for a living,so it better be fancy.

ASF Premium Full Member
    A few keywords you're missing : JMC, OHLINS, 1200CC, GRASS MOWING MACHINE

ASF Premium Full Member
    A few keywords you're missing : JMC, OHLINS, 1200CC, GRASS MOWING MACHINE

keywords r erelivant when ya got 1127cc's as you may remember when i ate you like you were on a 600 Jewkati.as 4 grass cuttin lawn mower,i leave my turf at home these days.but you definately won the heart of that bloke/chik singer at COffs mate.fuk i got bigger tits than that her/him/her/it/dyke/tranie/thing.

keywords r erelivant when ya got 1127cc's as you may remember when i ate you like you were on a 600 Jewkati.as 4 grass cuttin lawn mower,i leave my turf at home these days.but you definately won the heart of that bloke/chik singer at COffs mate.fuk i got bigger tits than that her/him/her/it/dyke/tranie/thing.

ASF Premium Full Member
    Yea, but remember Davo, you were still tryin'. Just your type.

ASF Premium Full Member
    Yea, but remember Davo, you were still tryin'. Just your type.

keep postin mate.1 day you'll be a Law Hungry Power Disregarder ya pizza shop unit.oh thats rite,you own a Bandit so your already a power disregarder.[:X][:X][:X][|)]

keep postin mate.1 day you'll be a Law Hungry Power Disregarder ya pizza shop unit.oh thats rite,you own a Bandit so your already a power disregarder.[:X][:X][:X][|)]

ASF Premium Full Member
    Sorry. Was that YELLOW you said?

ASF Premium Full Member
    Sorry. Was that YELLOW you said?

i'm outa here now mate. good to see ya on line finally.catch ya soon

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast