Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Photo Shop Chop Chop!

BOHEMION

Photo Shop Chop Chop!

Hey all I have Cropped and Chopped some of the duke using Photo Shop 7.0. Guess what chops ive done and post em up! Obviously the Belly pan but for some reason it won't color match the Dukes Skin Lets pretend it worked Ah well, this is basically what Duke will look like in short time.

uuuum,no brake lights or indicators(thats ok coz your always last) half of that expensive hedlight seems to have dissapeared,belly pan looks tric but its on steroids,designed for catchin clutch fluid.right rear set looks different but i never really looked that hard. Roxxanne's seat looks like it has vanished.it still has a rear hugger[xx(]it still has Jewcati on the tank[:X] its still missing at least 400cc's.have i missed anything???oh yeah,its still yellow [B)][:X]
    better hit foto shop again mate,but you know me,only takin the piss as per usual

uuuum,no brake lights or indicators(thats ok coz your always last) half of that expensive hedlight seems to have dissapeared,belly pan looks tric but its on steroids,designed for catchin clutch fluid.right rear set looks different but i never really looked that hard. Roxxanne's seat looks like it has vanished.it still has a rear hugger[xx(]it still has Jewcati on the tank[:X] its still missing at least 400cc's.have i missed anything???oh yeah,its still yellow [B)][:X]
    better hit foto shop again mate,but you know me,only takin the piss as per usual

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    hahahaha, yeah the top half of the light is gone, but that isnt with photoshop. Rear footpegs and all the rear plastic. The hugger is long gone this photo was taken a while ago now. Not bad for an everyday commuter id say. Yellow,, hehehehhe I like it[8D] and for now 600cc is sweet as. Dont wanna be pullin Davo burnouts to fast now[]

I'm sharpening my Photoshop skills and experimenting with seat units and dif model bikes, some are looking mighty fine! Did an 1989 GSXR1100 with an 03 SV Seat and tail set Looked awesome in the new Ford Falcon XR8 Blue too. I can set up chrome and Carbon bits with the software and basically chop and add anything I want, Just gotta teach myself how to do it well now....

hahahaha, yeah the top half of the light is gone, but that isnt with photoshop. Rear footpegs and all the rear plastic. The hugger is long gone this photo was taken a while ago now. Not bad for an everyday commuter id say. Yellow,, hehehehhe I like it[8D] and for now 600cc is sweet as. Dont wanna be pullin Davo burnouts to fast now[]

I'm sharpening my Photoshop skills and experimenting with seat units and dif model bikes, some are looking mighty fine! Did an 1989 GSXR1100 with an 03 SV Seat and tail set Looked awesome in the new Ford Falcon XR8 Blue too. I can set up chrome and Carbon bits with the software and basically chop and add anything I want, Just gotta teach myself how to do it well now....

Blog Entries
    Sorry mate. It's been said once, in fact it's been said twice, it'll probably said again, you need to drop that headlight unit down a bit to give the front more weight. Then we should polish the outer rims. That's just me and Huddo speaking, but trust me it'll work...... - oh, and take a new high rise pipe to the equation. We'll see a nice back wheel in it's full glory then.

Blog Entries
    Sorry mate. It's been said once, in fact it's been said twice, it'll probably said again, you need to drop that headlight unit down a bit to give the front more weight. Then we should polish the outer rims. That's just me and Huddo speaking, but trust me it'll work...... - oh, and take a new high rise pipe to the equation. We'll see a nice back wheel in it's full glory then.

just dont go puting streamers an disco balls on my bike foto';s mate. thats my next mod. i'm importing angel lights and mini halogen fluro's + under tail neons to accompany my disco shoes(pluggers). i';m gunna cut sick on the next ride out.my new number plate should be in soon...NVEOS.

just dont go puting streamers an disco balls on my bike foto';s mate. thats my next mod. i'm importing angel lights and mini halogen fluro's + under tail neons to accompany my disco shoes(pluggers). i';m gunna cut sick on the next ride out.my new number plate should be in soon...NVEOS.

ASF Premium Full Member
    is more your style

ASF Premium Full Member
    is more your style

fuck your onto me,thats exactly what i had plannedthats piss funny lads,nice work.but where's the undertray neons and frog ringtone engine noise.love my new hedlight unit,cant wait to drive it into the local disco.the chix will just love it.

fuck your onto me,thats exactly what i had plannedthats piss funny lads,nice work.but where's the undertray neons and frog ringtone engine noise.love my new hedlight unit,cant wait to drive it into the local disco.the chix will just love it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

surely that has to qualify for streetfighter of the year. yes officer,fuckoath its legal.

surely that has to qualify for streetfighter of the year. yes officer,fuckoath its legal.

ASF Premium Full Member
    Better get the matching outfit for the bike mate. Disco Stu leathers would do the job.

ASF Premium Full Member
    Better get the matching outfit for the bike mate. Disco Stu leathers would do the job.

i have a red dress with black panties,an some pubic hair for a mo-hawk on my hellmut. rekon that should get me into any club up here. speakin of clubbin,Shihad+Cog r playin at thye Sands Hotel up ere tonight,will ya be there???

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast