Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Duke build part 1

BOHEMION

Duke build part 1

Hey All, Look what my Girl bought me for our 4th year[:I]

came from Au Streetfigher. Will have it on this weekend i hope The head set isnt installed yet just placed there so it dosnt look clean in these pics
    At least the build has started

Nice Alien

there's that lounge chair again. good to see it parked in the living room mate.

4 years with 1 girl? the very thought nearly made me throw a shoulder out.[|)]

there's that lounge chair again. good to see it parked in the living room mate.

4 years with 1 girl? the very thought nearly made me throw a shoulder out.[|)]

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Hey Davo,

Nah that couch is in tha garage, piece of shit couch that one. Only good for when working on da bike and a garage beer couch And yes 4 years is a damn long time mate, but worth it[8D]

What ya think of the light ?

Hey Davo,

Nah that couch is in tha garage, piece of shit couch that one. Only good for when working on da bike and a garage beer couch And yes 4 years is a damn long time mate, but worth it[8D]

What ya think of the light ?

There sweet ah ive got the same on my stripped down blade.
    I got the carbon look love it easy to fit as well.

There sweet ah ive got the same on my stripped down blade.
    I got the carbon look love it easy to fit as well.

yeah looks tric Broh,got any foto's of ya girl? if not,ya wanna buy some.. jokes mate jokes.still want help with some mods mate? kinda busy with my own bike at the moment but i can spare some time this weekend.ring me if ya need brackets an shit made an i'll motor on down.

yeah looks tric Broh,got any foto's of ya girl? if not,ya wanna buy some.. jokes mate jokes.still want help with some mods mate? kinda busy with my own bike at the moment but i can spare some time this weekend.ring me if ya need brackets an shit made an i'll motor on down.

hahaha jokes all good mate.

Getting a wire harness made up for it tomorrow. Will try and palm off a few things this Sunday. even if you wanna just have a look at it for now and see what can be done. But yeah Brackets I rekon will be needed, Got the lil blinkers all working now all I dont really need alot after i get rid of all the plastic, Just new cans and the Belly pan. then i can start on a new one But yeah mate your help will really be appreciated.

hahaha jokes all good mate.

Getting a wire harness made up for it tomorrow. Will try and palm off a few things this Sunday. even if you wanna just have a look at it for now and see what can be done. But yeah Brackets I rekon will be needed, Got the lil blinkers all working now all I dont really need alot after i get rid of all the plastic, Just new cans and the Belly pan. then i can start on a new one But yeah mate your help will really be appreciated.

no worries mate,what brakets r we talkin bout ,just so i no what to bling.

no worries mate,what brakets r we talkin bout ,just so i no what to bling.

a bracket for the lic plate/indicators and licence plate lamp.

a bracket for the lic plate/indicators and licence plate lamp.

hey mate no rush but give us a call if ur still keen for tomorrow. Ive lost ya number bud and cant find it on the forums [B)]

hey mate no rush but give us a call if ur still keen for tomorrow. Ive lost ya number bud and cant find it on the forums [B)]

WELL after a road rage incident today that left my Rear left indicator missing I had to try and source some new indicators, Thankfully my neighbour had some spares left from his Trumpy.

I thinking of removing the rear hugger tonight!

Will this expose my rear shock to rocks and road debrae? Can having the rear hugger removed harm my bike ?????

WELL after a road rage incident today that left my Rear left indicator missing I had to try and source some new indicators, Thankfully my neighbour had some spares left from his Trumpy.

I thinking of removing the rear hugger tonight!

Will this expose my rear shock to rocks and road debrae? Can having the rear hugger removed harm my bike ?????

Blog Entries

Mate. You wanna see mine. As long as you avoid the dirt, excessive rain, and make sure noone follows too close you'll be sweet. I launch stones everywhere. I have no chain guard and no shock protection. It's not fully recommended but mines been like it for 7 years.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast