Thread: Chrome

Chrome

I wonder if he's had his nuts chromed yet?

Blog Entries
    I have a strange feeling if this is from Aus that this guy has come across Team Dayv Boy. That chain guard, heel guards, switch gear and grips are all stuff he does. Nice work on it mind but a bit too "BLING" for my taste. Where did you find it?

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    If you chromed a turd would it still be a turd? (nothing against R1s or their owners i quiet like them) and that Sir is alot of Chrome Turd. Possibly the UGLIEST bike ive ever seen. maybe some flames would break up the chrome a bit. Anyone got some spare kero or metho and a box of matches? FUCKIN UGLY!!!

[8D]I`d just buy a TAMURINI[8D]

The photo's were emailed to me from a work colleague

It does have a real 'look at how pretty I am" (in an Oxford St kinda way) aura to it.

I wonder if the bike acts like a big lightning rod yet?

Weekend Warrior
    be great riding into the afternoon sun,maybe the owner is a lovemedoo you know the type that can`t walk past a mirror without looking at themselves.or the rider is a metrosexual.not quite gay but close!

I've had a go at this stuff, it's applied with a spraygun just like paint, can be applied over just about anything. Looks exactly like chrome as you can see. Can also be over coated with candy's and other effect paints, if any one is interested I'll see if I can load up some photo's.

Blog Entries
    Yea Gibbo. What's the final look with a candy added to it. Intriguing........

A metrosexual with 'Candy'

Names not Michael Jackson is it?

Weekend Warrior
    would that stuff stick to my steel frame?how is it with heat?and look i`m moving up.no more pizza`s for me......happy birthday to me,happy birthday to me.

sorry but my computerating skills don't allow me to get an example of candy over chrome, but if you are interested the web site is alsacorp.com follow the links to chrome, let the curser waver over the bottom one and it should show a picture. Worth taking a look around if you are interested in custom paint.

sorry but my computerating skills don't allow me to get an example of candy over chrome, but if you are interested the web site is alsacorp.com follow the links to chrome, let the curser waver over the bottom one and it should show a picture. Worth taking a look around if you are interested in custom paint.