Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Ridin Music

Ultimate Ridin Music

next time ya at the local record stand grab yaself a copie of "System Of A Down-Mezmerize" if this dont get ya adrenalin goin,nuthin will.[}]

Weekend Warrior
    system of a down are cool but i like "Iowa by Slipknot,you want adrenaline, this is the ultimate.you may need prozac afterwards though,lithium will suffice as well.

Blog Entries
    Try a mix of old school guitar harmonies mixed with some massive riffs with the new Shadows Fall album - The War Within - track 7, "The power of I and I" almost gets me done for speeding everytime I'm out in the ute.

sounds intense Gix,i'll be checkin it out at my local "Metal 4 the Disturbed" store on thursday.

no comment

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    WOW Being in IT i just scored an Ipod Shuffle really cheap.

Music definatly makes the ride complete

This is what I listen too

Alkline Trio
    The Butterfly Effect (ROCKS)
    Disturbed
    Fear Factory (ROCKS)
    Funeral for a friend
    Hawthron Heights (FUKING UNREAL)
    Lost Prophets
    Opeth ( for long county rides )
    A perfect Cirlce ( for long county rides )
    Placebo ( LOOOONG highway trips )
    POD (ROCKS)
    Silverstein
    Staind (ROCKS)
    System of a Down ( rides to work in shit traffic )
    Taproot ( as above)
    Tool
    Unwritten Law

This is whats on my Ipod at the moment I rekon all music decides the way you ride from cruising to hating the world.

Hope you guys know all these bands if not there all under $20

Cheers

Blog Entries
    Cool. A few new names. Haven't come across Alkline Trio, Hawthron Heights, Silverstein or Taproot. I know The Butterfly Effect and they have a new album in the making. Clint says it won't be long so keep an eye out for that also. Right, let's check the rest.

By the way, try Soilwork - Figure number 5. Massive.

Mundy - why no comment? That's never the case with you mate!

Still,no comment

Hey Mundy

Perhaps I'd recommend a new CD called Acoustic impression awesome for Highway and Country rides, It has the likes of Eric Clapton, Tommy E, Andres Segovia in pure acoustic solo's

Best song is the Eric Clapton's Classic Gas Solo.

Any Comments.. lol ?

rekon you'll fit rite in here Bo,but go easy tiger,Mad is a muso n has been on this planet a long time,ya cant teach an old fox new trics,coz e's a bit of a stubborn thing.

fark i must be getting old... the only one i know so far is Clapton. damn DOOF DOOF music. i think ill stick to AC/DC The Angels The Radiators maybe a bit of Thin Lizzy and a burst of Thorogood and finish of with some ZZTOP cause as you blokes know "im a sharp dressed man"

HAHA davo,

No worries, I'll never mean no disrespect, specially to a fellow Muso, Bass player myself, I play anything from rock to Old post war (WW2) bebop jazz. gotta love the funk.

love ya new signature mate,i'm a drummer n Mad plays the didge n harmonics,he grew up with the indigenous fella's n makes his own instruments.true streetfighter style.Oz,aint no doof shit mentiomed yet,save that 4 friday nights at the local niteclub,but requires sum good drugs to get into.

Weekend Warrior
    muso myself,used to play for stone deaf out in the central west...mostly covers but did record some originals too,vocalist was bloomers from 2gz brekky show.also have some real serious muso mates.1 from dogs life and others i won`t mention at the moment who are some of oz`s most famous,(hint i live in the southern highlands)i have some awsome stuff from some of these folk too,i will take some photo`s and put em on here for ya.looks like we got the makings of a serious streetfighter band.[8D]love the old skool shit too.heres one for all of us i just thought of and we used to cover "helmet"

Blog Entries
    Ha. I haven't heard that name in ages and now I've heard it twice in two weeks. I hit England in about a week and a half and while I'm still jet lagged I have a three day backstage pass at Downlaod Festival, formerly known as Donnington Rock Festival. Helmet are playing there. But there again so are Sabbath, Motorhead, Shadows Fall, S.O.A.D, Napalm Death, ahh man I could go on. Check http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/lineup/index.asp for the line up. If that camp site and the boys don't kill me and I get back at all I'll be doing well.

Weekend Warrior
    aw man how cool is that? [8D]i have a music room at home full of guitars and drums and amps and shit,not at home at the moment but i will take some photos this arvo when i get back so you can see all my cool shit.I have a serious problem with boy toys!but then again don`t we all.might pull my finger out and actually get back into the room and use some of my shit,just havn`t been playin in a group for a while but last group was me and 2 brothers and 2 old farts,was cool but and played all old shit,ac/dc,floyds,and 50`s and 60`s r and r etc.

This used to be my loungeroom on a Sat night, But we now live in the Garage. Mine is the Acoustic Bass, We play ALOT of acoustic stuff cause it sounds unreal when done correctly and in time. Note the Massive mixer up the back behind the Marshall

Blog Entries
    I was just admiring the Marshall stack and what looks like a studio Les Paul! I used to do a bit of session work in a studio back in England in the old days, so never needed to buy my own amps. Haven't played through a stack since. How the hell do you get away with that in a living room. I'd love a go mind!

PURPLE made in japan

Blog Entries
    Ah Mundy. At last. Of course Deep Purple - that goes without saying! And which track does the job for the Mundy the most? Highway Star? Smoke on the water? Strange kind of woman?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast