Thread: CBX

Gix11

CBX

Manny from Germany sent me a German Streetfighters magazine and I noticed this CBX. I mentioned recently how much I like the old Z1 tail piece and this thing looks great wearing it!:

always had respect 4 German engineering.just another classic example.Ya gotta love the gas chamber in the background.[}]

always had respect 4 German engineering.just another classic example.Ya gotta love the gas chamber in the background.[}]

Blog Entries
    Same magazine again. Found what Supercharger Mark should be doing to his slab side. All panels and tank are handmade from Aluminium. If you're reading this Mark go and get that hack saw warmed up.......

Blog Entries
    Same magazine again. Found what Supercharger Mark should be doing to his slab side. All panels and tank are handmade from Aluminium. If you're reading this Mark go and get that hack saw warmed up.......

Weekend Warrior
    The frame on that CBX looks a little spindly, should have gone for a Spondon :-)

Weekend Warrior
    The frame on that CBX looks a little spindly, should have gone for a Spondon :-)

Blog Entries
    Aha! The return of Spondon Ash! An what an appropriate come back at that. Still need to see that bike of yours in the flesh mate. How come you never made it on the annual run?

Blog Entries
    Aha! The return of Spondon Ash! An what an appropriate come back at that. Still need to see that bike of yours in the flesh mate. How come you never made it on the annual run?

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    The first one looks wild, how do these bikes handle and whats the power like with the six?

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    The first one looks wild, how do these bikes handle and whats the power like with the six?