Thread: they know

they know

Gix,it may be a little too late but I emailed batesy at RAPID mag 2day,he does the column on stunters.& has reader pics that are published if printable,these guys are my neighbours (1/2 hour) away & I frequent the same roads,cafes` to say the least![8D]
    Might be able to get a grab in the next issue[?]
    (regarding the inurgural A.G.M)

Blog Entries
    Do your thing Mundy. That would be fuckin' great. Thought about contacting them before to get the website exposed but works got in the way and the numbers keep increasing anyway! But more can only be good!

batesy returned a note 2day & is very interested in the run[8D]
    He would like to see sum pics & wotever went on[]
    Makes me think that if we springboard in RAPID they are the best mag to help the cause?
    To help batesy,he may need a short editorial to get to print?
    DAVO has my #
    if not talk to me via OUTLOOK?
    mate,i had a hoot on the fools runthanks for everyones effort

Blog Entries
    Mundy my man, have you checked the page I put up? I know Davo had a problem getting to it but you should be right. Go to the home page and look for the link. Alternatively, click this and it will pop up a new window: http://www.streetfighters.com.au/2005run.asp
    These are all the pictures I got given. I spent 6 hours last might getting these together and writing some shite as I was still knackered from the extended ride home but if there's anything there he likes the look of I have the pictures at a pretty high resolution for print if he needs them. Sadly, I was having too much fun and Huddo/Beaver and their cameras had gone home before I could get some Puppet action for some pics. I'm sure he'll oblige to some pics later on but not from the ride itself. Beaver took some corkers so check the page out and let him know.